SASS Wire Forum

An impressive display of solidarity by world leaders in Paris

Utah Bob #35998

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

One would think that the country who has been on the forefront of the fight against terrorists for the last two decades would be represented.

But I am not surprised.

US Attorney General Eric Holder is in Paris....

He was not at the event though.

One "F-bomb" in it, a quote from Dick Cheney.

I generally despise Bill Maher, but on the subject of Islamic terrorists, we are in agreement.

Well, if it was a gathering of World 'Leaders', its understandable why Barry 'O' wasn't there.

Barry 'O' is untrustworthy, dictatorial, liar and probably one of the most disrespected man in the world. Besides, France probably don't have any real good golf courses.

..........Widder

Well, if it was a gathering of World 'Leaders', its understandable why Barry 'O' wasn't there.

Barry 'O' is untrustworthy, dictatorial, liar and probably one of the most disrespected man in the world. Besides, France probably don't have any real good golf courses.

..........Widder

+ 1

I was, of course, using the term leaders collectively. ;)

Here is a 14 minute clip from Fox News, interviewing Lt. Col. Ralph Peters while the world leaders march in Paris.

I suppose it is too much to hope for that the Republicans might nominate Lt. Col. Peters for POTUS.

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3982646756001/peters-cowardness-of-western-media-after-paris-attack/?playlist_id=2114913880001#sp=show-clips

additional comments from Lt. Col. Peters:

http://video.foxnews.com/v/3981398452001/what-obama-should-learn-from-the-attack-in-france/?#sp=show-clips

..........Widder

I'm wondering if he's playing today.... <_<

The world leaders were there.

However, we don't have a leader!

:angry:

I should have said Heads of State instead of using the L word. ;)

You know, what is ironic is that when Barry O was elected, he was touted (by the liberals) to be someone who could 'Lead the World'. After all, he was a great Community Organizer.

6 years later, his own party is finally realizing that he can't even lead his own party, with one exception: He has lead his own party down the road of defeat.

..........Widder

How sad! I was having a good day until I saw this. How low can the United States fall? I am ashamed.

Brako has accomplished what he set out to do:

Degrade and diminish the US literally and in the eyes of the world at large

Buy votes from illegals and citizens by eliminating their jobs and addicting them to entitlements

Support radical islamists by reducing US efforts to fight and destroy their organizations

Leave the US leaderless

Probably not invited

My thought as well. ;)

Not raining on the parade....but who in that group is willing to make the hard decisions and do what needs to be done?

Bibi Netanyahu was there; I think we can assume that his State knows what must be done, has done it on several occasions, and will do so again.

But the French or the Germans or the Islamic congregation head?

It's a wonderful thing to demonstrate solidarity; but it means squat in this fight unless you are willing to commit, really commit, troops and arms and intelligence and money, until the job is done.

LL

Certainly,there must be something Congress can do. How can they sit back and watch the world laugh at us. The sultan of chicago has 5 muslim advisors living in the white house, so says a local Washington newspaper, They probably told him not to go to France as he had to go to a Christian church and a jewish synagogue ,thanks to spell check, he said he sent our attorney general who went to france but not to the meeting in hopes the media will tell a lie for him and include his name as those who were there instead of those who went to the meeting.

WOULD YOU INVITE HIM TO ANYTHING?

I WOULD NOT INVITE HIM TO WATCH MY SEPTIC TANK BEING PUMPED.

Yeah, how does one fumigate a cesspool?

In case the administration thought no one would notice, even CNN (aka the O network) is saying that US leaders were noticeably absent at the unity rally. Seems it's being talked about in France a lot.

Excuses:

Security concerns. (really? Netanyahu was there. He's a high dollar target, and if they were afraid of an attack on O, why not Biden? Or Kerry?)

Not enough time to plan a visit

You know, what is ironic is that when Barry O was elected, he was touted (by the liberals) to be someone who could 'Lead the World'. After all, he was a great Community Organizer.

6 years later, his own party is finally realizing that he can't even lead his own party, with one exception: He has lead his own party down the road of defeat.

..........Widder

In a mini-series about Katherine the Great, the British envoy makes a comment about Peter III, "He can't even rule a straight line."

What reason was he there? Absinthe and can can girls?

I'd rather our country not be represented at such an important event than to be represented by such an utter fool.

Well said! He said he was going to step down months ago, I wish he would get on with it!

Archived