SASS Wire Forum

An impressive display of solidarity by world leaders in Paris

Utah Bob #35998

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Well, if it was a gathering of World 'Leaders', its understandable why Barry 'O' wasn't there.

Barry 'O' is untrustworthy, dictatorial, liar and probably one of the most disrespected man in the world. Besides, France probably don't have any real good golf courses.

..........Widder

We must not denigrate French golf courses. The weather in Paris is not good for golf in January.

A lack of a top US official at this march was another boneheaded mistake by President Obama and his administration. Another mistake demonstrating his complete arrogance, lack of competence, and inability to lead. But I doubt if President Obama could lead a Sunday School class out of a burning church.

Even now, the French do not see the larger threat. In a few weeks, after the marches are over and everyone is back to "normal", it will be but a dull memory.

http://www.foxnews.com/world/2015/01/12/israelis-wonder-if-attack-in-france-will-change-Europe/

Makes you want to run through the streets screaming "Wake up!" at the top of your lungs.

LL

In April 1939, France passed a series of very strict gun control measures, essentially disarming the French people. A year later, they were overrun by Nazis. One would think they learned their lesson, but alas, they have not.

Its funny how the White House would be concerned over security measure, with such short notice to prepare.

HAR.....prepare for what? The terrorist don't want to harm Barry O. He's one of the best friends they have.

..........Widder

In case the administration thought no one would notice, even CNN (aka the O network) is saying that US leaders were noticeably absent at the unity rally. Seems it's being talked about in France a lot.

Excuses:

Security concerns. (really? Netanyahu was there. He's a high dollar target, and if they were afraid of an attack on O, why not Biden? Or Kerry?)

Not enough time to plan a visit

Kerry was in Germany on Saturday before flying to India. I think India would have understood if Kerry had re-arranged his plans to make the rally and arrive a day late in India

From Twitchy:

1/ It is Bush's Fault!

2/ They weren't serving Champagne after the rally

3/ Busy on phone trying to reach world leaders...oddly, everyone out....

4/ There were no fundraisers

5/ He was trying to figure out how to tax it...

6/ He sent a hashtag in his space

7/ It is hard to stand with no spine

8/ Couldn't leave Biden home alone

9/ Teleprompter out for repair

10/ Pen ran out of ink

11/ He was really tired after a month long vacation in Hawaii

12/ France wouldn't give him a discount on golf

13/ It was for "World Leaders" only

The WH sends 3 people to funeral for a doped up cigar stealing thug and none to Paris. Priorities in order? NFW. Holder was in Paris, but that was just to see if he could see if things were above board racially. Could not be bothered to make an appearance. Kerry can make a surprise visit to Pakistan, but not to Paris? And he is the only one that supposedly speaks French in the senior administration? The only one in attendance was our ambassador to France whose only qualifications are that she is a campaign bundler for Obama?

But here is the real reason in my book. All of this radical islam activity is being downplayed by the administration and the media as "workplace violence" with none of it being tied to islam. If the administration were to send someone to the rally it would de-legitimize the narrative. And that cannot happen.

The sad part in all of this is that Europe is declaring war on radical islam. Outside of the countries that islam has already destroyed, where are they going to go? What country would not pay attention to the rest of the world's problems and openly accept these people, give them healthcare, welfare, a platform to spew their hate and a freedom of religion that other religions in the country do not get? Critical mass in this country just got a turbo boost.

On Fox this morning they pointed out that both Bushs would have gone, Reagan would have gone, and Clinton would have gone.

But this guy........

I can say no more. My toungue is sore from biting it.

Well, when there is nothing good to say, best not say anything.

Yeah - hear that a lot, momma taught that, and that's the general thought - but sorta 'Laissez-faire'

... without saying anything bad it all stays the same - sometimes ya just gotta get it out - no matter how bad. Start with vocally revealing the bad problem and then ACT to make a good fix....or something like that ;)

GG ~ :FlagAm:

The White House has just admitted they made a mistake in not sending a higher profile member of the administration to the rally.

Duh.

This after Kerry said that the people pointing the lack of a senior official were "quibling".

CNN pointed out that the picture of the heads of state linking arms will go in history books WIthout THE PRESIDENT!

As I recall, the PM of France was the first to come to the US after 9/11.

The White House has just admitted they made a mistake in not sending a higher profile member of the administration to the rally.

Duh.

He has a habit of making 'mistakes'

It is that act part that is troublesome, Gunner. In light of the the last two PRESIDENTIAL elections, I am not real hopeful for the outcome.

Well, in this case: it's hard to 'act' when one does not participate - in this case...elections...

I was taught that standing up for and supporting your family friends and allies meant dropping what you were doing and making time for them at the moment they needed it. But when you've got holder in Paris and not bothering to attend, and kerry saying he'll swing by in a few days after he gets some other stuff done is a major insult to the French people and another major embarrassment to the American people.

I will have to refrain from further posts here.

Yup. I think it's best. :angry:

I will have to refrain from further posts here.

Yup. I think it's best. :angry:

No Bob, we are waiting for you to put the final post on the thread. Tell us what you really think!

Now the White House is claiming the decision never reached his desk in other words "he didn't know" Does this sound familiar?

Yeah... must've learned about it on the news....

GG

< snip >

Makes you want to run through the streets screaming "Wake up!" at the top of your lungs.

LL

Even if a Paul Revere were to wake them up, they would simply mill around like sheep, nothing more than targets for the jahadis. They have surrendered their freedom to the benevolent soft tyranny of the state. French citizens seem psychologically incapable of handling their own personal security and seeing as much of their police forces are as disarmed as the citizens - the phrase dial 911 and die seems to apply there even more than here. Of course their equivalent is dial 112 but the net result is even worse.

The offices and personnel of that company were repeatedly threatened with murder by a large group of terrorists, yet they had no armed guards to at least shoot back is amazing to me. This is especially true when you realize France has a large and uncontrolled Muslim population that tends to support or at at least turn a blind eye to the terrorists.

I picked this up from the comments section of a news site. I can't swear that the numbers are exact, but it seems to be correct just from correlating with news items.

What happens to countries that Muslims occupy

As long as the Muslim population remains around or under 2% in any given country, they will be for the most part be regarded as a peace-loving minority, and not as a threat to other citizens.

This is the case in:

United States -- Muslim 0.6%
Australia -- Muslim 1.5%
Canada -- Muslim 1.9%
China -- Muslim 1.8%
Italy -- Muslim 1.5%
Norway -- Muslim 1.8%

At 2% to 5%, they begin to proselytize from other ethnic minorities and disaffected groups, often with major recruiting from the jails and among street gangs.

This is happening in:

Denmark -- Muslim 2%
Germany -- Muslim 3.7%
United Kingdom -- Muslim 2.7%
Spain -- Muslim 4%
Thailand -- Muslim 4.6%

From 5% on, they exercise an inordinate influence in proportion to their percentage of the population. For example, they will push for the introduction of halal (clean by Islamic standards) food, thereby securing food preparation jobs for Muslims. They will increase pressure on supermarket chains to feature halal on their shelves -- along with threats for failure to comply.

This is occurring in:

France -- Muslim 8%
Philippines -- 5%
Sweden -- Muslim 5%
Switzerland -- Muslim 4.3%
The Netherlands -- Muslim 5.5%
Trinidad & Tobago -- Muslim 5.8%

At this point, they will work to get the ruling government to allow them to rule themselves (within their ghettos) under Sharia, the Islamic Law. The ultimate goal of Islamists is to establish Sharia law over the entire world.
When Muslims approach 10% of the population, they tend to increase lawlessness as a means of complaint about their conditions. In Paris , we are already seeing car-burnings. Any non-Muslim action offends Islam, and results in uprisings and threats, such as in Amsterdam , with opposition to Mohammed cartoons and films about Islam.
Such tensions are seen daily, particularly in Muslim sections, in:

Guyana – Muslim 10%
India -- Muslim 13.4%
Israel -- Muslim 16%
Kenya -- Muslim 10%
Russia -- Muslim 15%

After reaching 20%, nations can expect hair-trigger rioting, jihad militia formations, sporadic killings, and the burnings of Christian churches and Jewish synagogues, such as in:

Ethiopia -- Muslim 32.8%

At 40%, nations experience widespread massacres, chronic terror attacks, and ongoing militia warfare, such as in:

Bosnia -- Muslim 40%
Nigeria – Muslim 50.4%
Chad – Muslim 50.3%
Lebanon -- Muslim 59.7%

From 60%, nations experience unfettered persecution of non-believers of all other religions (including non-conforming Muslims), sporadic ethnic cleansing (genocide), use of Sharia Law as a weapon, and Jizya, the tax placed on infidels, such as in:

Albania -- Muslim 70%
Malaysia -- Muslim 60.4%
Qatar -- Muslim 77.5%
Sudan -- Muslim 70%

After 80%, expect daily intimidation and violent jihad, some State-run ethnic cleansing, and even some genocide, as these nations drive out the infidels, and move toward 100% Muslim, such as has been experienced and in some ways is on-going in:

Bangladesh -- Muslim 83%
Egypt -- Muslim 90%
Gaza -- Muslim 98.7%
Indonesia -- Muslim 86.1%
Iran -- Muslim 98%
Iraq -- Muslim 97%
Jordan -- Muslim 92%
Morocco -- Muslim 98.7%
Pakistan -- Muslim 97%
Palestine -- Muslim 99%
Syria -- Muslim 90%
Tajikistan -- Muslim 90%
Turkey -- Muslim 99.8%
United Arab Emirates -- Muslim 96%

How can Egypt be 90% Muslim when they just kicked out their Muslim Brotherhood leader?

And I think they recently banded the Muslim Brotherhood.

..........Widder

http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Islam_in_Egypt

Duh.

This after Kerry said that the people pointing the lack of a senior official were "quibling".

CNN pointed out that the picture of the heads of state linking arms will go in history books WIthout THE PRESIDENT!

As I recall, the PM of France was the first to come to the US after 9/11.

"Sorry" don't get it done, Pilgrim!

I have never in my life been as ashamed of our leadership as I am at this moment. I remember the support I felt when our allies ships sailed up alongside ours in the days after 9/11 with banners of support and solidarity.

This administration has thrown our allies under every available bus while courting and kowtowing to our enemies. Now THIS?!?!

We badly need a real LEADER and STATESMAN (or woman) to emerge in the next two years, and the public to recognize it! Perhaps a stretch given the last two Presidential elections, but I am heartened by what I hear in my travels lately, and the last mid-term election, particularly.

God help our Republic (with OUR help, of course)!

I have never in my life been as ashamed of our leadership as I am at this moment. I remember the support I felt when our allies ships sailed up alongside ours in the days after 9/11 with banners of support and solidarity.

This administration has thrown our allies under every available bus while courting and kowtowing to our enemies. Now THIS?!?!

We badly need a real LEADER and STATESMAN (or woman) to emerge in the next two years, and the public to recognize it! Perhaps a stretch given the last two Presidential elections, but I am heartened by what I hear in my travels lately, and the last mid-term election, particularly.

God help our Republic (with OUR help, of course)!

...well said! +1

...and .... tongue is bitten.

Now the White House is claiming the decision never reached his desk in other words "he didn't know" Does this sound familiar?

Yep, it's ALWAYS someone else's fault! :wacko:

Francois Hollande (FH) called Barack Obama (BO).

FH: Barry, It's Frank, we're have a meeting here, a showing of solidarity against terrorism.

BO: Frank? Frank who?

FH: Francois Hollande.

BO: Oh, right, sorry, my apologies. How is the golf in Amsterdam this month?

Archived