SASS Wire Forum

cowboy down

Cherokee Charlie is in the hospital with staph infection in elbow. Elbow just operated on. Will be in a while longer. Inf.got in bones. Hpefully they got all inf. just say a small prayer for me. Thanks.

CC

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Prayers on the way.

Hope you're back on your feet soon, CCR.

An extra prayer for my friend! Get better CC!!!

Cherokee

I've said a prayer for you and I'll light a candle, sending prayers for your quick recovery.

Best wishes,

Cat Brules

HURRY UP AND GET OUTA THAR

Prayers from our house to you and yours....Jim

Being trans.to rehab facility Tom. Antibiotics for 6 more weeks. Survival rate low. Kidding, continue prayers, please!

Cherokee Charlie

Well, I ken see your problem richt off. Get some of that good Crown Royal juice and drink it down.

Heck, share it with the nurses too. Have a party, kinda like a mini AMBUSH without the shooting.

Maybe OKB could bring in one of his briskits and Que it richt there in the horspital.

Got up in for some more prayers, Pard. Stay strong and get well.

Cherokee Charlie.....My prayers go up on the wings of eagles to our Creator for you're healing . I also will be burning sage smuges for you're healing to my prayers.

A.H. I feel your spirit. I smell your smoke.

I have survived 3 days in here and I have 12 more to go.

Get well soon, CCR.

Charlie, I give you the benefit of my vast experience in these matters.

If you have survived three days of their food, there is nothing more they can do to hurt you.

Seriously, my prayers go up on your behalf. Please do not listen to anything they've told you about other folk's survival rates. You are your own man with your own story to write. So, screw 'em all. The antibiotic drugs are the key to all this. Hopefully, they typed the strain of staph you've got and ordered the antibiotics that have the best chance of killing the little bastids.

BTW, I'm sitting here watching the South Carolina/Tennessee game. Looks like the Vols are shooting themselves in the foot tonight. USC may take this one with little trouble!

I love you, Brother. Please take care of yourself and let me know if I need to make a road trip to straighten anyone out over there.

Bama

We're still thinking of you and praying for your speedy recovery. Careful of too much exercise on that elbow; toss back the Jack Daniels with the other arm for the time being. Candles still burning here.

Our best........

Archived