SASS Wire Forum

Blackwater Desparado: JEDI GF #144

Widder, SASS #59054

Congratulations Blackwater. Your Jedi GF status is well deserved.

For those unaware, our good pard, Blackwater, has been shooting FCGF for a spell.

His energy to attend and participate in matches, not only as a FCGF but vendor also, is very noticable. To put it mildly, he works with an attitude that helps folks enjoy CAS matches.

With alittle effort of Secret Diplomacy, TN Tombstone was able to surprise Blackwater with his Jedi GF pin at the BlackGold match this past weekend.

Congratulations Jedi GF #144. Wear it proudly and put it in your signature line.

I hope to see you wearing your pin at the TN State this year.

May The Force be with you. The FCGF category is looking mighty strong at the TN State this year with atleast Jackalope and Judge-em-All joining in the festivities.

..........Widder

Good on Blackwater - It was always inside him clawing it's way out !!! :)

please consider the shooters that did

FCGF at EOT 2011

we all rocked in the best hollywierd category of all

two pistols at one time

double the smoke, in less time :unsure:

makes fer

:ph34r: smoke obsucUURd targets

.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,.,that ROCKS on MANN :ph34r:

Suprise don't cover it by half! The proper word is STUNNED!!

I'm honored that you all think that much of me. The kind words are taken to heart.

I'm honored and excited ...... and humbled. :blush:

WOW!! :blush:

Congratulations Blackwater....Jedi GF #144.

Good for you, Blackwater!

Number 144, huh? How about that...a dozen dozens. Hey, that's gross. (Sorry, I just couldn't resist.)

See ya at Wartrace!

Jackalope

Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7

Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation 2010

Good for you, Blackwater!

Number 144, huh? How about that...a dozen dozens. Hey, that's gross. (Sorry, I just couldn't resist.)

See ya at Wartrace!

Jackalope

Jedi Gunfighter Lucky #7

Champeen of the Hillbilly Nation 2010

Congratulations Blackwater, but I'm confused did Jackalope say you were gross?

See ya at the range.

Randy

An excellent addition to the alliance.

Although I have had the pleasure to meet Blackwater and found him to be a first class gentleman I have not had the pleasure of making smoke & fire with him - I hope to fix that some day.

Congrats Blackwater. I'lll get you added to the official roster.

KK

Blackwater

Let me add my congratulations. Really enjoyed shooting and visiting with you during the Black Gold Shootout at Ponderosa Pines. Look forward to seeing you again soon.

Cassalong Hopidy

And another Frontiersman strays into uncharted territory!

Good on ya, Blackwater.

Congrats Blackwater.

Fingers (Show Me MO Smoke) McGee

Once again, Thanks everybody! I'm still shakin' my head 'n' grinnin! :blush:

And another Frontiersman strays into uncharted territory!

Good on ya, Blackwater.

Hey Noz!! The way I see it if we can get FCGF made into a regular S.A.S.S. category the next logical step might be to let us Cap'n'Ballers shoot two pistols at the same time. It's the only change I'd like to see in Frontiersman. 'N' by the way I didn't stray, I went there a'purpose!! :lol:

Why shouldn't the Black Powder categories be allowed to shoot any discipline just like B-Western? Still don't want 'em shootin' wid two hands on one pistol but one in each hand would be great!!

WHADAYATHINK???

Gunfighter is not for me. I tried but I am so desperately right handed that anything done on the left side is dangerous.

I'll stand back and applaud.

Gunfighter is not for me. I tried but I am so desperately right handed that anything done on the left side is dangerous.

I'll stand back and applaud.

Believe I'm just as lefthanded as you are right, but I still like havin' the option. Do you think it would change the category too much? :unsure:

I was lucky enought to be present at the ceremony,as were a goodly number of other Jedi's.

Well deserved,Blackwater!

It's not just about the Gunfighter Way,it's also about the Cowboy Way,and there you have it.

Welcome #144.

Harley.

Congrats Blackwater! And "stunned" :mellow: as he put it was right. He had that look about him fer a coupla minutes while it sank in. But then that big ol' smile we're all usta seein on his face crept back in and I don't thank it left for the resta the weekend! :D

What in the world is this Jedi society? Do ya need a sponser? Drink blood? Get a tattoo??

:ph34r:

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Gunner -

An innocent soul like yours might faint at the daunting requirements to become Jedi.

KK can get you headed in the right direction, but beware of the FORCE.

That's all I'm allowed to say.

CR

Congratuations!

All Frontier Cartridge Gunfighters are invited to the SASS New England Regional in Pelham, NH July 21-24th. We have had FCGF since we started in 2006.

Gunner -

An innocent soul like yours might faint at the daunting requirements to become Jedi.

KK can get you headed in the right direction, but beware of the FORCE.

That's all I'm allowed to say.

CR

My soul has plenty of 'fouling' attached to it - like my guns :lol:

I'll pm the good Korupt Karl and see if the FORCE applies in my weak minded state.

Thanks pard

My soul has plenty of 'fouling' attached to it - like my guns :lol:

I'll pm the good Korupt Karl and see if the FORCE applies in my weak minded state.

Thanks pard

GG: a recommendation from KK will usually 'disallow' your being a Jedi GF..... :lol:

Anyhow, only a Jedi Council member can officially designate you as a Jedi GF. Right now, those Council members are visiting the planet Blaphopias in the 4th quatrant of Galaxy Z.

They are on vacation!

..........Widder

Archived