SASS Wire Forum

Blackwater Desparado: JEDI GF #144

Widder, SASS #59054

GG: a recommendation from KK will usually 'disallow' your being a Jedi GF..... :lol:

Anyhow, only a Jedi Council member can officially designate you as a Jedi GF. Right now, those Council members are visiting the planet Blaphopias in the 4th quatrant of Galaxy Z.

They are on vacation!

..........Widder

Dang I can't find it on Map Quest :blink: - sounds like I will have to try after my passing into the spirit world or... maybeafter the Michigan State Championship :D

GG ~ :FlagAm:

G.G., good luck on your quest. It is an arduous journey with pitfalls and traps along the way. :unsure:

May the force be with you!!

Congratulations,

Good to learn another worthy Jedi GF has been recognized & rewarded.

May the force be with you. May the force teach you to see thru the smoke.

Peace, Prosperity & Perseverance,

Keystone

G.G., good luck on your quest. It is an arduous journey with pitfalls and traps along the way. :unsure:

May the force be with you!!

...and with you - Congrats again pard!

but I am a proud member if the Indiana Black Powder Guild :D

GG-

You've got the the makin's of a Jedi. With time, you'll be recognized. Patience, Grasshopper.

CR

Gunner; To become a Jedi, there are a few requirements which I hope Widder will put on the wire for you see. The numbers of Jedi are at 144 with Blackwater's addition. A Jedi is a gunfighter and while they don't have to shoot GF all the time, they have achieved status as a GF. It doesn't stop there, as a Jedi is one that gives back to the sport in spirit and in deed. He isn't someone who shows up, shoots the match and then goes home. He might be behind the scenes or he might be a match director.....bottom line he is a "cowboy" and represents the cowboy way.

This will hopefully give you an idea and as Widder said.....your deeds and status will be brought to the attention of the council through recommendations from a current Jedi. How I got in, must have been a loophole or something like that.

See ya down the road.

KK

Thanks Korupt Karl...that is a good thing. I try to do my best out there. Definately one thing: living the 'cowboy way' should be the basis of any mans life. I am surrounded by pards that do...

See ya soon pard... :)

GG

WAY TO GO, BD! Great on ya!

• 2 months later...

Gunner; To become a Jedi, there are a few requirements which I hope Widder will put on the wire for you see. The numbers of Jedi are at 144 with Blackwater's addition. A Jedi is a gunfighter and while they don't have to shoot GF all the time, they have achieved status as a GF. It doesn't stop there, as a Jedi is one that gives back to the sport in spirit and in deed. He isn't someone who shows up, shoots the match and then goes home. He might be behind the scenes or he might be a match director.....bottom line he is a "cowboy" and represents the cowboy way.

This will hopefully give you an idea and as Widder said.....your deeds and status will be brought to the attention of the council through recommendations from a current Jedi. How I got in, must have been a loophole or something like that.

See ya down the road.

KK

Karl, is there an official listing of the Jedi Gunfighters?

Thanks, Ug

Archived