SASS Wire Forum

Speaking of Cataclysms

I could only ask, “How utterly stupid can you possibly be??”  

I would probably instantly regret asking that question because I am certain that she would set about to show me!!  :rolleyes:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Who is Sunny Hostins and why should I care what he says.

She is the co-host of ABC's cackling hen show The View.  She is only slightly less of a douche than Whoopi & the "flying heifer" Joy Behar   

Shows that the DOJ doesn't hire the brightest JD's! 

• Thanks 1

It doesn't really bother me that these..."women" say this stuff, but that they have other people that listen to them and BELIEVE it. I don't care if they're stupid, (though I really think that being that stupid should actually hurt), but they're spreading it around!                   

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

She’s a clown and not  funny one!:angry:

Cataclysm.

Hmmm.

A great SASS alias?

:D

• Haha 1

As reported by ol' Hardpan last night on the "Eclipse" thread....  :rolleyes:

News flash!  Evidently the eclipse was Trump's fault:  :rolleyes:

(Well... indirectly, anyway)  ^_^

'The View' Co-Host Blames Eclipse [and more] On Climate Change   :lol:

• Haha 1

I am convinced that things like The View, Facebook, Twitter, CNN, CSPAN and limp-wristed PC news shows are the things that are keeping us from being invaded by aliens. 
So, I guess there might be a benefit to these morons. That and Whoopie’s ugly mug. 

• Thanks 1

55 minutes ago, bgavin said:

Edumakated in Kaleeforneeyah publik skool, no doubt.

Don’t know where TX Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee was “educated”, but she just told a high school class that the moon is a gaseous planet that emits “unique light and energy”. 

I think the only gaseous body was standing at the microphone. And she sits on the House Science Committee… :blink:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
  • Confused 1

45 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Don’t know where TX Rep. Sheila Jackson Lee was “educated”, but she just told a high school class that the moon is a gaseous planet that emits “unique light and energy”. 

I think the only gaseous body was standing at the microphone. And she sits on the House Science Committee… :blink:

It gets better. Several years ago she was visiting NASA being shown the Mars lander, and she asked if it could go to where the Apollo astronauts landed.:wacko:

16 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

Sunny Hostins of "The View" declared (in all seriousness) that yesterday's eclipse, the recent New Jersey earthquake and the coming of this summer's cicadas are all due to climate change...

Heavy sigh...:blink:

One more idiot to add to the very  huge, and rapidly growing, list.  Why, they must be growing six or seven million a day across the country.  (Do you know hard it is say that with your tongue in your cheek?)

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

21 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

It gets better. Several years ago she was visiting NASA being shown the Mars lander, and she asked if it could go to where the Apollo astronauts landed.:wacko:

She was also on some space agency committee if I remember correctly. And still believes the moon is predominantly gaseous .

6 minutes ago, Smokin Gator SASS #29736 said:

She was also on some space agency committee if I remember correctly. And still believes the moon is predominantly gaseous .

Some moons are more gaseous than others.:ph34r:

11 minutes ago, J-BAR #18287 said:

She is one of the original DEI success stories.  Obviously.

Yes, probably but please define success here. :D  I'm pretty sure she would not score on an IQ test.

1 minute ago, Dantankerous said:

Yes, probably but please define success here. :D  I'm pretty sure she would not score on an IQ test.

success:  being paid enough taxpayer money to survive.  Unfortunately.

On 4/9/2024 at 9:23 PM, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

this is the clip i saw as well , i never thought she was smart but now she ranks well below the guy that thinks moving our base on an island might tip it over , 

• Haha 1