SASS Wire Forum

I MET GARRISON JOE!!

Scarlett

Howdy Wire Pards!

I got to meet a SASS Wire hero tonight! @Garrison Joe, SASS #60708! He’s a super nice and humble guy - didn’t get why I was fawning over him and wanting a picture! He’s so knowledgeable about so many things! His posts and replies are kind and thoughtful. So, for those of you wondering what he looks like… here he is! 

Hugs!!

Scarlett

IMG_0615.thumb.jpeg.e636affadfd92115222ec0b96722e79b.jpeg

• Like 20
  • Thanks 8

And I can say I have meet both of you..  Plus got a HUG from you know who!       GW

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Howdy Wire Pards!

I got to meet a SASS Wire hero tonight! @Garrison Joe, SASS #60708! He’s a super nice and humble guy - didn’t get why I was fawning over him and wanting a picture! He’s so knowledgeable about so many things! His posts and replies are kind and thoughtful. So, for those of you wondering what he looks like… here he is! 

Hugs!!

Scarlett

Is that his daughter standing beside him?

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

GJ is one of my favorites here on the wire, hope to run into him someday, great pic!

• Like 4

Well, if I ever get to meet GJ, I'm gonna tell him that 'Scarlett' is also a friend of mine.  :D

I'm another GJ fan.   One of the folks I would like to meet and talk with is LongHunter.

..........Widder

• Like 2

8 hours ago, Scarlett said:

Howdy Wire Pards!

Hugs!!

Scarlett

I shoot CAS and clays with him all the time.  He was not on special behavior when you met him.  He’s a gentleman 24/7.

• Like 3

On 2/28/2024 at 9:32 AM, Silver Creek Jack said:

GJ is one of my favorites here on the wire, hope to run into him someday, great pic!

Always a fountain of knowledge delivered with precise tact and prose. 

It'd be my privilege to be able to meet and talk with him someday.

• Like 4

On 2/28/2024 at 7:29 AM, Matthew Duncan said:

Is that his daughter standing beside him?

:P Someone DID ask my husband Tommy if I was his daughter! :D

Hugs!

Scarlett

• Like 3

On 2/28/2024 at 7:41 AM, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Well, if I ever get to meet GJ, I'm gonna tell him that 'Scarlett' is also a friend of mine.  :D

I'm another GJ fan.   One of the folks I would like to meet and talk with is LongHunter.

..........Widder

I’ve emailed with @Longhunter sass #26602! He’s a very nice man! Hope to meet him, too!

Hugs!

Scarlett

There are many helpful and knowledgeable Pards on this forum. Many thanks to all who have helped us through issues. The experience here is amazing!

• Like 3

I've never met Longhunter but would like to. His videos were helpful when I was starting out and his store has a lot of great stuff that I've needed. I can't remember the guy's name in his store that always bailed us out at EOT and WR. He fixed guns and knocked out squibs. Would never let us pay him anything. I think he was a son in law and married to Trixy Trigger.

On 2/29/2024 at 11:22 PM, watab kid said:

how are you doing scarlett , the surgery went well i hope - please let us know the recovery was good , 

I’m much better, thank you! Was not able to shoot EOT however, I’m really glad I’m able to be here and share in the experience. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

• Like 2

16 hours ago, Scarlett said:

I’m much better, thank you! Was not able to shoot EOT however, I’m really glad I’m able to be here and share in the experience. 

Hugs!

Scarlett

glad to hear its going well , i understand the disappointment but its what we get when the unthinkable becomes reality i guess , keep getting better youll be shooting again soon , and im going to place an order when your better , 

• Like 1

On 2/28/2024 at 7:32 AM, Silver Creek Jack said:

NM State match, ABQ in September. He’ll be there, and we’d be glad to have you!

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...