SASS Wire Forum

Repair by Johnny Meadows

Johnny Meadows,SASS#28485L

I will be out of commission, in a good way,  until the second week of January.  Whisperin Meadows and I will be Elk Hunting, then a trip to Australia and then cataract surgery.

If I have your gun or guns for repair, I'll be back working the second week of January when I can see small parts again.

Thank you for your patience,

Johnny Meadows

• Like 19
  • Thanks 4

Yo_Ho Pappy wishing you the very best and gotta say Happy Birthday ahead of time. Take care & God bless my friend.

• Like 1

Safe travels and good luck on the elk hunt! Also hope the eye surgery goes well! 

• Like 1

Safe travels…good luck for the Elk hunt..and best of luck with the cataract surgery. Enjoy the vacation. Well earned 

• Like 1

Get all this done before Tumbleweed match and Sassy and I will plan to see you there.  Hopefully with better eyesight and maybe no change in accent, Mate.

I will expect jelly at Livery.

• Like 1

16 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

Hopefully with his better eyesight the targets a Border Town won't be moved out.

Come on down to Tumbleweed match, he and Bob will see that they are not as close.:D

18 hours ago, Hells Comin said:

Hopefully with his better eyesight the targets a Border Town won't be moved out.

If they were farther out you’d have to use powder and not just magnum primers!!! We couldn’t have that happen!

• Haha 2

On 11/28/2023 at 8:37 PM, Hells Comin said:

Shotgun targets will be moved in.

• Like 1
  • Sad 1

Have an incredible vacation.  Is cataract on your list of no. of surgery?  I think I have got you beat.  Great luck on the Elk hunt

• 1 month later...
On 12/7/2023 at 9:51 AM, Kirk James said:

Have an incredible vacation.  Is cataract on your list of no. of surgery?  I think I have got you beat.  Great luck on the Elk hunt

I'll be up to 14 by the first of February, beat that.

Have a fantastic vacation down under, get that bull elk, you should be able to see it after your cataract surgery!