SASS Wire Forum

Israel at war

Rye Miles #13621

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Israel has been at war since 1948.  There have been pauses in it while the Arab states have had to regroup and reorganize their puppets in Gaza and the Golan Heights, but the war has never stopped.  

And, of course, Israel will be condemned in the press and the UN as "genocidal" when she launches counter attacks against the terrorists who hide behind women and children.

Israel is always at war, it is now just active.  Any Israeli or US Leader that thinks they can placate the neighbors and create a peace is a fool.  The radical Muslims will not be happy until Israel is gone, they are clear on that point.  Israel should give up nothing that protects them in the hope of it creating peace.  Was it Reagan that said 'Peace thru strength'?

Hey just my opinion, seems many of our Ivy League educated leaders think otherwise.  So far they seem to have been proven wrong.

29 minutes ago, Gungadin said:

The radical Muslims will not be happy until Israel is gone, they are clear on that point. 

In 1948 the goal of the Arab states was to push all the Jews into the sea, make the Middle East  judenrein That's still the goal.  

Typical terrorist type actions by Hamas, this time on a larger scale. Attack defenseless women and children while (as SDJ mentioned) hiding behind your own women and children.

You'd think that by now, certain countries and terrorists groups would learn that if you **** with Israel...you're not going to like the response.;)

17 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

You'd think that by now, certain countries and terrorists groups would learn that if you **** with Israel...you're not going to like the response.;)

It may be that they're hoping that we're tired of sending money to Ukraine and won't want to spend any more on Israel.

I also think that it's interesting that they did this just as Trump is getting a bit of positive news in his current troubles, maybe to divert the headlines, but that might be pushing it a little. :unsure: 

55 minutes ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

It may be that they're hoping that we're tired of sending money to Ukraine and won't want to spend any more on Israel.

5 minutes ago, VinnieBoomBah said:

I think other countries underestimate how much money we are willing to spend to watch things blow up

Maybe. But if they're reading our headlines, they see that a lot of people are saying "No More" on Ukraine. They don't realize that we will support Israel, though. 

2 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

So Biden releases $6 Billion of Iranian frozen funds and this is where it went. 

There is ample evidence of Iran supplying Hamas with these rockets! In addition to the question how far Israel must go to insure its survival, there is a matter of the Saudi crown prince worrying about Iran getting a nuclear weapon, which might be used against Saudi Arabia. In the interview with Fox's Bret Bair, the prince said that if Iran got a nuke, Saudi Arabia would have to get one as a derterrant. Well, where would the Saudis get a nuke? Certainly they couldn't develop one themselves in any timely matter. Well, who in the Middle East has nukes? Think about that one! :ph34r: Long life to Israel! Le Chaim! 

2 hours ago, VinnieBoomBah said:

I think other countries underestimate how much money we are willing to spend to watch things blow up

I think other countries underestimate how much money we are willing to print to watch things blow up.

2 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

Well, where would the Saudis get a nuke?

Probably Pakistan.  I've come across credible rumors that Saudi Arabia helped finance the Pakistan nuclear program with the understanding that Pakistan would supply/sell Saudi Arabia a couple if the Saudi's really, really needed a nuke

32 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

We will but trump won’t.

Trump is a big supporter of Israel! 

4 hours ago, Matthew Duncan said:

I think other countries underestimate how much money we are willing to print to watch things blow up.

For a half a second I considered getting into how no one PRINTS money anymore, it's been ones and zeros for decades, and how so much 'money' is digital that the entirety of it is closer to imaginary than it is to real, but then I checked and I only have 3/4 of a bottle of tequila, and that isn't nearly enough for that discussion :blink:

The country we need to put pressure on is Saudi Arabia.  That is the center of the mohammedean world, no matter what sect.  "You have a week to get those thugs under control, I.e. dead.  If not, Medina gets a nuke .  Two days after that, if you still don't have the Hamas thugs, Mecca gets the same."

17 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

The country we need to put pressure on is Saudi Arabia.  That is the center of the mohammedean world, no matter what sect.  "You have a week to get those thugs under control, I.e. dead.  If not, Medina gets a nuke .  Two days after that, if you still don't have the Hamas thugs, Mecca gets the same."

I get your feelings but do you really want to start a nuclear war? I’d prefer cluster bombs or something less deadly than a nuke!

6 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

I get your feelings but do you really want to start a nuclear war? I’d prefer cluster bombs or something less deadly than a nuke!

Good point.  Carpet bomb with thermobaric bombs.

24 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

If we didn't do anything after 9/11 to the Saudis, it's unlikely that we'll do anything now. That's not to say that the Israeli's won't do anything though.

4 minutes ago, Subdeacon Joe said:

Good point.  Carpet bomb with thermobaric bombs.

I had to look that up! Wicked bomb! I like it!

https://www.bbc.com/news/business-60571395

I used to wear a t shirt while in the army that read “kill them all and let God sort them out”. Israel needs to follow that advice. Kill every moslem in all the disputed areas and end it once and for all.  

on Twitter they have videos of hamas with a captured female , abusing her and then Shows her unclothed body laid on a truck for all to see.  Hamas needs to be exterminated 

8 hours ago, Trailrider #896 said:

There is ample evidence of Iran supplying Hamas with these rockets! In addition to the question how far Israel must go to insure its survival, there is a matter of the Saudi crown prince worrying about Iran getting a nuclear weapon, which might be used against Saudi Arabia. In the interview with Fox's Bret Bair, the prince said that if Iran got a nuke, Saudi Arabia would have to get one as a derterrant. Well, where would the Saudis get a nuke? Certainly they couldn't develop one themselves in any timely matter. Well, who in the Middle East has nukes? Think about that one! :ph34r: Long life to Israel! Le Chaim! 

The only one I know is Israel

6 hours ago, largo casey #19191 said:

When are WE going to get hit from Within.

Largo

Sorry, but getting attacked from within has been happening for decades.

13 hours ago, John Barleycorn, SASS #76982 said:

So Biden releases $6 Billion of Iranian frozen funds and this is where it went. 

that was my first thought as well , i hope retribution is swift and effective - unprovoked attack of unprecedented proportion , no question who the aggressor is here 

I have a message for the Republican members of the House of Representatives:

With the current world situation in general, and the Israeli situation in particular, this is NOT THE TIME FOR THE U.S. CONGRESS TO BE VIRTUALLY PARALYZED because there is no Speaker of the House.  Those of you who are out-of-town, GET YOUR KEISTERS BACK TO WASHINGTON, AND ELECT A SPEAKER WHO WILL SUPPORT BOTH ISRAEL AND THE UKRAINE! :angry: :FlagAm:

14 hours ago, largo casey #19191 said:

When are WE going to get hit from Within.

Largo

Over 1.5 million known gotaways at the southern border since Jan 21, 2021. 

What could possibly go wrong?

I surprised that Israel hasn't just exterminated those Palestinians.  They've been nothing but a nest of terrorists.  When dealing with the MIddle East, you have to ask yourself,  What would Gengus Khan do?

Archived