SASS Wire Forum

Israel at war

Rye Miles #13621

As long as there are "Muslims" in this world who want all non-Muslims and non-believers in the Koran to be eradicated, there will never be any peace in the world.  It's time for a "purge" of these kind of Muslims.

• Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply
48 minutes ago, Buckshot Bear said:

An IDF soldier lubricates bullets with pork fat.

https://twitter.com/i/status/1712244273960137023

Popular internet rumor when fighting Muslims.

Such a material would attract sand and jam the weapon.

Do the math.

interesting how many of the "all inclusive" libs are turning openly on the isrealis , i dont get their hatred but its so obvious that one cannot ignore it , i guess there will be a retconning for those that hate one day , i wonder if they are prepared fpor what that might be ? it may not be pretty as those they side with hate them as much as the jews , 

no one with civility in their heart can canndone what has occured and those of us that believe you cannot turn the other cheek to such barbarity have very little mercy in our hearts for the perpetrators , i know isrealis trying not to kill indiscriminately as those that attacked them did but it will be hard to rescue the people taken hostage or kill the barbarians when they hide behind the innocent and hostages , hammas needs to be eliminated from existence and if the hezbola want to pick up the northern attack they nbeed to be wiped out as well , civilized people cannot live with terrorism , 

now that ive made my views open - i welcome any responses , terrorism is unacceptable , 

i also believe we might as well start gearing up for our attack as we have let them in on our southern boarder and perhaps the northern as well , they are here and they will strike , we let them in , 

so now you got my input on our government as well , bidens speech was needed - less than stellar and he never addressed the real culprits nor our imminent danger - fell short in so many ways , i hope those orchastrating our moves are better at addressing the real problems here , 

image.png.699dee02593748d2e80b8856e218784c.png

On 10/11/2023 at 2:30 PM, Krazy Kajun said:

@Tennessee williams did you happen to see that there is a cowboy on this thread you need to meet, I'm sure you have something in common with the @Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680. :lol:

Kajun

Maybe I'm the one with the wires crossed or maybe not. Maybe the people who study these things know that when terrorists commit atrocities like this it's because they count on the reactions shown in this thread to turn sympathizers into activists, activists into radicals, and radicals into terrorists. And it always works. Yes most people agree that these terrorists aren't gonna stop unless they're stopped, but even in this thread there's way too many people who aren't satisfied with just stopping the terrorists. Maybe the ones who want all Muslims dead aren't as morally superior as they think they are. 

5 minutes ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

Muslims dead aren't as morally superior as they think they are. 

So where are the Muslims condemning this attack? I haven't heard anything about them. What I HAVE heard are Muslims everywhere, including the U.S. House of Representatives blaming Israel for being attacked. 

Maybe ALL Muslims don't need to die, but eliminating enough of them to give the rest of them pause to give up their Jihad would be a start. Of course, many seem to think that Jihad is Right, so even that may not work. They are at War with the Infidels. Until there aren't enough of them left to continue that war, none of us are safe. 

Chicken Rustler,

Lets see if I got this right:

ISIS beheads Christians for no other reason than their Christian faith.

Hamas beheads babies for no other reason than their being Jewish.

And now some of us are being labeled as a possible future terrorist

because we think ISIS and Hamas members and supporters need

to be eradicated.    

Well, just so I'm labeled correctly......... label me an ISIS/Hamas

eradicator.   

..........Widder

Several Interesting things:

1. I read Israel is antigun with 2% gun ownership.  Unfathomable.  If any private citizen in this world needs armed...
  2. THE SQUAD' which seems to be synonymous with CLAN is made up of what appears to be muclim congresswomen from predoinantly muslim districts are blaming Israel
  3. 'Mainstream' Democrats are telling the SQUAD to be quiet.
  4. Biden will not admit Iran supports Hamas, possibly related to his interaction with Iran and releasing billions of $'s to them.
  5. The Gaza Strip is a wasteland run by Hamas,  They will say Hamas was elected but the last election was something like 18 years ago.  The strip is walled off by Israel and Egypt, a somewhat 'moderate' Muslim state.
  6. We are there to prevent escalation?  Or because of American captives.
  7. The 'citizens' of Gaza like most living under totalitarian rule blame someone other than their totalitarian rulers, Hamas in this case.  In this case Israel is to blame with the USA a close second.  Typically we are #1.  The N Koreans are taught to blame us while they look across the border to SK and see a developed country.

One thing for sure is it will not get fixed.  Israel needs to quit giving and they need a gun factory to make the wonderful 'assault weapons' they have for their citizens.

JMO

1 hour ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

Maybe I'm the one with the wires crossed or maybe not. Maybe the people who study these things know that when terrorists commit atrocities like this it's because they count on the reactions shown in this thread to turn sympathizers into activists, activists into radicals, and radicals into terrorists. And it always works. Yes most people agree that these terrorists aren't gonna stop unless they're stopped, but even in this thread there's way too many people who aren't satisfied with just stopping the terrorists. Maybe the ones who want all Muslims dead aren't as morally superior as they think they are. 

**Nothing I post, however poorly phrased is meant to condone anything HAMAS has done.

There have been posts in this thread that basically called for genocide, mass murder and the use of WMD's to "resolve" the problem.  All that is going to do is create the next generation of terrorists.

There are some parallels between our gang issues and the problem the Middle East has with dealing with terrorists.

What do you do when you have a large group of young males that have no chance at getting a decent job, a wife or a home of their own?

Here, especially in the poor parts of the inner cities, they join gangs.  The gangs provide a family, more money than they could get with the crap jobs available to them and a sense of respect that the rest of the country won't give them.

In the Middle East, they end up in madrasas run by militant religious fundamentalists who feed them, maybe provide a place to sleep and preach to them.

Whether it is the religious fundamentalist or the gang leader, they are telling these young men what they want to hear.  They want to hear that it isn't their fault their life and future sucks.  That the PTB are oppressing them and if they listen and do what their religious fundamentalist leader or the gang leader, their lives will be better and they'll get what they are entitled to, respect and maybe a female of their own.

There is not a person in this forum that isn't very rich compared to people living in Africa, the Middle East and Asia.

I don't understand why not 1 person (Palisenian) didn't get it to Isreal that an attack was going to happen.They must have wanted it to happen.Just like here.There is probably many Sleeper Cells around the country..There may be one here because we have a Ratheon Facility nearby.

Largo

18 minutes ago, largo casey #19191 said:

I don't understand why not 1 person (Palisenian) didn't get it to Isreal that an attack was going to happen.They must have wanted it to happen.

Largo

You haven't been paying attention. The Palestinians are Muslim. The Israelies are Jews. And therefore must be exterminated.  

28 minutes ago, largo casey #19191 said:

I don't understand why not 1 person (Palisenian) didn't get it to Isreal that an attack was going to happen.They must have wanted it to happen.Just like here.There is probably many Sleeper Cells around the country..There may be one here because we have a Ratheon Facility nearby.

Largo

Check with the Senate and House Reps that bought into "war stocks" the few days prior. 

2 hours ago, Chantry said:

**Nothing I post, however poorly phrased is meant to condone anything HAMAS has done.

There have been posts in this thread that basically called for genocide, mass murder and the use of WMD's to "resolve" the problem.  All that is going to do is create the next generation of terrorists.

There are some parallels between our gang issues and the problem the Middle East has with dealing with terrorists.

What do you do when you have a large group of young males that have no chance at getting a decent job, a wife or a home of their own?

Here, especially in the poor parts of the inner cities, they join gangs.  The gangs provide a family, more money than they could get with the crap jobs available to them and a sense of respect that the rest of the country won't give them.

In the Middle East, they end up in madrasas run by militant religious fundamentalists who feed them, maybe provide a place to sleep and preach to them.

Whether it is the religious fundamentalist or the gang leader, they are telling these young men what they want to hear.  They want to hear that it isn't their fault their life and future sucks.  That the PTB are oppressing them and if they listen and do what their religious fundamentalist leader or the gang leader, their lives will be better and they'll get what they are entitled to, respect and maybe a female of their own.

There is not a person in this forum that isn't very rich compared to people living in Africa, the Middle East and Asia.

Any excuses for the type of animalistic brutality exhibited by Hamas last Saturday and ISIS a few years ago, are complete bullshit.

11 minutes ago, Cypress Sun said:

Any excuses for the type of animalistic brutality exhibited by Hamas last Saturday and ISIS a few years ago, are complete bullshit.

What part of "Nothing I post, however poorly phrased is meant to condone anything HAMAS has done." was unclear?

43 minutes ago, Chantry said:

What part of "Nothing I post, however poorly phrased is meant to condone anything HAMAS has done." was unclear?

None of it was unclear, not in the least.

45 minutes ago, Rip Snorter said:

Golda Meir put it very simply many years ago "You cannot negotiate with people who have come to kill you."

Problem is the more liberal leaders (all of them) since Golda all have negotiated.  And US leaders have often promoted negotiation, capitulation etc.

Go back to 'you kill one of mine, I kill two of yours' but the problem is one side doesn't care about their people except for anti Israel media.  Let me clarify, any Arab death will be used by Hamas as Israel being extreme and to justify what they will do.  Other than that Hamas doesn't really care about the people they 'represent' except they make good shields and when they are damaged shields they are useful to bias the media.

55 minutes ago, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

OK got it! They're evil because they want to kill all of you, and you're good because you want to kill all of them.

Too bad the good guys look so much like the bad guys now. 

The difference is that they START from a position of wanting everybody that's not like them dead. If they stop, everybody else will stop. We don't want them dead, we only want them to stop. Unfortunately it seems that the only way that they WILL stop is when enough of them are no longer able to try to kill everybody else. 

For those of you who think terrorist can be pacified and deserve a hug:

1983:  The bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon

220 Marines lost their lives

18 Sailors lost their lives

3 U.S. Army advisors lost their lives

Countless wives and children lost a parent.

For those of you who think the terrorist respect you, your religion, your freedom, your right to life:

Sept 1, 2001      (9-11)

Don't forget to let your favorite terrorist group know that

you feel sorry for them.   They are sooooooo misunderstood.

And PLEASE, don't try to tell me about their just cause and

how bad they have it.

..........Widder

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

For those of you who think terrorist can be pacified and deserve a hug:

1983:  The bombing of the Marine barracks in Lebanon

220 Marines lost their lives

18 Sailors lost their lives

3 U.S. Army advisors lost their lives

Countless wives and children lost a parent.

For those of you who think the terrorist respect you, your religion, your freedom, your right to life:

Sept 1, 2001      (9-11)

Don't forget to let your favorite terrorist group know that

you feel sorry for them.   They are sooooooo misunderstood.

And PLEASE, don't try to tell me about their just cause and

how bad they have it.

..........Widder

April 18, 1983 bombing of the U.S. Embassy in Beirut, in which a suicide bomber attacked the embassy, killing 63, including 52 Lebanese and American Embassy employees.

And Benghazi SEPT 11 2012 

Screenshot 2023-10-13 174917.png

What really scares me today is seeing all these pro-Palestinian/Hamas/ISIS/Hezbollah, etc. rallies at colleges and cities in the USA.  Videos show mostly young Gen X people and US Muslim citizens or Muslim  immigrants ranting that it's Israel's fault and all Jews must be destroyed.  All Jewish citizens in the US are on high alert that they might be attacked by these radical terrorists they live and work with.  God help us.  The world has gone completely crazy.

PowderRiverCowboy,

Those terrorist have so many 'worthy' causes that its hard

to keep up with all those dates and events they've 

created.

For many to ponder:  If the Hamas and their supporters (financers) hadn't

spent all that money on missiles, guns and ammo..... its

highly possible that the Gaza Strip could have been 

a haven for the Palestinian people with enriched lives.

But Nooooooooooo, it had to be spent to destroy and kill

Jews.

..........Widder

Two updates: Hesbollah in Lebanon has been firing accurate, sophisticated missiles at Tel Aviv and Jerusalem! If it keeps up, it could be the prelude to opening of a second front (or 3rd from Syria)! American will NOT send in "boots on the ground". But what would happen if the various aircraft sent to "the Middle East" for deterrence had all markings scrubbed off, and just happened to target some of those launchers? We do have armed drones as well...

Israel gave "Palestinians" 24 hours to leave northern Gaza for South Gaza. But Hamas would NOT let their people go! They need human shields, of course! Israel is to blame, naturally! 

Just watched video of Sara Carter interviewing some of the radical Palestinian supporters protesting against Israel and showed one protestor screaming that all the stories of beheadings, murder and kidnapping by the terrorists are totally fake stories made up by the Israelis and her allies. The poor terrorists are the victims of unprovoked genocide. Talk about total BS denial!!

11 hours ago, Sgt. C.J. Sabre, SASS #46770 said:

The difference is that they START from a position of wanting everybody that's not like them dead. If they stop, everybody else will stop. We don't want them dead, we only want them to stop. Unfortunately it seems that the only way that they WILL stop is when enough of them are no longer able to try to kill everybody else. 

In that case my comments weren't meant for you, they were meant for the ones saying they want all Muslims to be killed. It sounds like you're saying we need to do everything we can to prevent them from committing further acts of terror and we need to bring them to justice for the acts of terror they committed already, and that the attempt to bring them to justice will almost certainly end violently which is still justice. If that's your position then you can be sure we both agree. 

I want all Jihadists dead.  If they were from a different faith and called themselves “holy warriors” and believed  in dealing death to non-believers, I’d want them dead as well.  

What happened to letting the punishment fit the crime?  

11 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

Just watched video of Sara Carter interviewing some of the radical Palestinian supporters protesting against Israel and showed one protestor screaming that all the stories of beheadings, murder and kidnapping by the terrorists are totally fake stories made up by the Israelis and her allies. The poor terrorists are the victims of unprovoked genocide. Talk about total BS denial!!

Of course it's all fake news. The Israelis chopped the heads off babies, and took fake movies of the young woman being hauled out of the back of the SUV and shoved into the front seat! Idiots! Fools! In some of these demonstrations they are carrying signs saying, "Free Palestine!" I agree...free Palestine of Hamas and any other terrorists!  I know...I know... these demonstrators have a right to free speech. But when does that right approach incitement to violent acts? Remember Mr. Justice Brandeis who said, "It doesn't give anybody the right to shout 'fire' in a crowded theater!" 

Latest count is now 29 Americans dead! Fifteen now declared missing! :(:angry:  I am flying my flag at half-staff and will continue to do so until all Americans are accounted for! 

BTW, U.S. Border Patrol has reportedly arrested 17 Iranians and some 15 other Middle Eastern people at the Southern Border. And nobody knows how many "gotaways" are loose in the U.S.! Remember what happened before 9/11! Oh, and the Wuss-in-Chief has reportedly told Israel to "tamp down" its efforts.

Think I better get back to watching college football before my BP blows the top off the machine!

Remember...Report suspicious activities!

everybody always talks of this as revenge and oppression , there is always that implied idea that one side or the other is having to retaliate for the others aggression , what is overlooked is that this is thousands of years old and has never been any different save for the weapons and approach , 

i have a novel idea , what if both sides just once say enough is enough and agree not to attack each other then there would not be the need for revenge , so i said that - i know its stupid , its never going to end and we will never be rid of the brutality of terrorism , 

my attitude beyond that is kill every terrorist , the world needs none of them , they offer no redeeming qualities and offer no contributions to a better world so kill them all wipe them from the face of the earth , let those that would live in peace with their neighbors live long and fruitful lives , 

thats my utopian view of the world , not socialism or any other ism , not religious nor partisan , im just outright saying those that are terrorists need to die , there is no room in this world for them , 

There are two (2) fundamental differences between 'ME'

and the terrorist..... Hamas, ISIS, etc............

#1:  

they consider me an 'Infiidel'.

I consider them a 'cockroach'.

#2: 

The cockroaches seem to have a mandate (religious or otherwise)

to kill all the infidels, whether in the crib or in a rocking chair.

I only wish to exterminate them when they invade my house.

I don't go looking for cockroach hideouts, etc........

A cockroach can despise and hate me all it wants, but just

don't start running rampant inside my house, messing with

my bread, etc........

..........Widder

On 10/14/2023 at 3:11 AM, Chicken Rustler, SASS #26680 said:

In that case my comments weren't meant for you, they were meant for the ones saying they want all Muslims to be killed. It sounds like you're saying we need to do everything we can to prevent them from committing further acts of terror and we need to bring them to justice for the acts of terror they committed already, and that the attempt to bring them to justice will almost certainly end violently which is still justice. If that's your position then you can be sure we both agree. 

Bring them to Justice ? Yeah sure let me know how that works out for you . Some basics for you . Know thy Enemy !

1 For the Sept 11 attack on Benghazi most have been Identified The 25 main players in that attack have been named and put up on terrorist wanted lists except in the good ole USA  which has 5 of them Removed from the list . Why ? 
 2  Hamas is funded directly From the Muslim Brotherhood who Obama directly funded with Billions 
 The man that planned the recent attack is Mohammed Deif Ibrahim Masri He has been wanted since 2001 
 3 Ziad Balaam is on the international terrorist list , was detained in Turkey and with this being known NOT ONE USA  Government agency or Rep called for his being turned over from Turkey that we fund and he was returned to Libya and released . The US Embassy knew this and did nothing .

Shall I continue ohh and why your elected Officials Buy war stocks ,  OZ helped secure using a few assets we know got a group on North Dakota Church group visiting Bethlehem and return them to USA , while the state department  hid under the desk

Now since this is Sunday 22 OCT 1983 less then 5 percent without googling what tomorrow is I will say I have been doing this crap for now 40 years and Payback only comes in death .

I say bring on Armageddon. It’s the only real and certain solution to these Islamic problems.

I suggest Israel review Deuteronomy 7 again.

Then raze Pakistan, Afghanistan and N Korea to uninhabited lands. China should be next on the list.

Archived