SASS Wire Forum

TN Williams: wanted in Alabama

Widder, SASS #59054

Apparently, TW is a wanted fugitive down in Alabama.

TW had to make a business trip down in Alabama a couple weeks back and got

busted.

He was charged with improper lighting of his vehicle and some 'questionable' substances

inside his vehicle.     Seems the Alabama HP got him for 'High Primers'.

There will be LEO's at the SE Regional to ensure they keep the upper hand on TW.

TW told me he hopes there will be no 'high primers' during the match.

..........Widder

Hybotchery

•  
  •  
The felonous act of slapping a low flying goose in the ass with a wet towl
When the Canadian Geese take off to fly south for the winter you get your towl ready and strike immediately upon take-off and you slap as many as you can before they get out of reach. This is an illeagle act.

Now you know that what happens in Alabama stays in Alabama.
Besides, those high primers probably have a medical card. 

High primers are very sensitive. They don’t like to be pricked with pins or prodded and if you try to do that they just freeze everything up. 

13 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

Hybotchery

•  
  •  
The felonous act of slapping a low flying goose in the ass with a wet towl
When the Canadian Geese take off to fly south for the winter you get your towl ready and strike immediately upon take-off and you slap as many as you can before they get out of reach. This is an illeagle act.

Illeagle... Is that an illegitimate beagle pup?  

3 hours ago, Old Man Graybeard said:

I didn't know that Tennesee Williams was really wanted ANYWHERE

Oh, he certainly is! Just not twice.

I guess everyone spends some time in the barrel, but Widders the one yall need to be making fun of. He's embarrassing I tell you. Just last week I took him out to eat at a nice restaurant in Knoxville. I looked across the table at him and HE WAS SCRATCHING HIS BACK WITH A FORK! it embarrassed me so bad I dropped a whole handful of mashed taters.

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

I guess everyone spends some time in the barrel, but Widders the one yall need to be making fun of. He's embarrassing I tell you. Just last week I took him out to eat at a nice restaurant in Knoxville. I looked across the table at him and HE WAS SCRATCHING HIS BACK WITH A FORK! it embarrassed me so bad I dropped a whole handful of mashed taters.

Was he using the fork end or the handle end to scratch his back?

The fork end might work better but folks consider it unsanitary.

Gotta take into consideration the feelings of the other diners whist in public, after all.

4 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

Wait…

That extry fork they give ya ain’t a back scratcher?

4 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Was he using the fork end or the handle end to scratch his back?

The fork end might work better but folks consider it unsanitary.

Gotta take into consideration the feelings of the other diners whist in public, after all.

After he scratched his back, he told the server it fell on the floor and asked for another.

18 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

After he scratched his back, he told the server it fell on the floor and asked for another.

Yeah, right.

Like scratching his own back would bother him. <_<

It would bother the rest of us, but not Widder.

19 minutes ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

nope , that extry fork , be for getting the last chunk of yardbird , off the platter , 

it be uncivilized to use the fork ya have been eatin' with 

CB  :blink:

Civilized and TW must never be used in the same thread.

20 minutes ago, Chickasaw Bill SASS #70001 said:

nope , that extry fork , be for getting the last chunk of yardbird , off the platter , 

it be uncivilized to use the fork ya have been eatin' with 

CB  :blink:

Looky looky at who's got all high toned!

Puttin' on airs just cuz he knows what all them extra forks is for.:rolleyes::P:lol:

23 hours ago, Badlands Bob #61228 said:

I have information that our good friend TW is under investigation for Hybotchery.  While I haven't reviewed the evidence or seen the video, I find this accusation plausible.  

Was it general hybotchery or explicit hybotchery?  Might have to limit his exposure to sensitive competitors.

HELL!! Fer a Dairy Queen coupon, he’d surrender hisowndangself!!

Fer a few ‘nanner splits, he’d build new bars fer the jail!!

38 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

HELL!! Fer a Dairy Queen coupon, he surrender hisowndangself!!

Fer a few ‘nanner splits, he’d build new bars fer the jail!!

A couple years back (another true story),  ole TW was going thru one of them 'initiation' type rituals

to join up in an All Male club.    You know, it was one of them clubs that meets once a month at

a local lodge, all the guys come and they invite some of them 'special dancers' that wear scantly outfits.

Anyhow, during the initiation, they tied TW's hands behind his back and somebody put a Nanner Split

on top of his head.

Ole TW nearly slapped his brains out with his tongue trying to get that Nanner Split.

He did manage to get a nose bleed from his tongue smacking his nose and ever since,

that strawberry juice on a Nanner Split reminds ole TW of his initiation into that club.

Y'all better be nice to TW, or he'll black ball you from joining 'The Club'.

..........Widder

Tennessee you’re welcome in Ohio anytime you want. Warning though us Ohio boys are a rowdy bunch!:P

21 hours ago, Tennessee williams said:

So when did McDonald's become fancy

18 hours ago, Smuteye John SASS#24774 said:

Looky looky at who's got all high toned!

Puttin' on airs just cuz he knows what all them extra forks is for.:rolleyes::P:lol:

when ya in a hurry ya can eat with both hands.

TM

Archived