SASS Wire Forum

Most Hated Despised Characters

DocWard

19 hours ago, DocWard said:

By that, I mean villains. Villains so... Villainous, that they make you root for ............... Or, ones that are just so good at being the villain that you really can't imagine the movie without them.................................................

Bruce Dern:  The Cowboys ...........................so many to choose from

Gene Hackman:  Unforgiven

Mark Harmon:   Crossfire Trail

Ian McShane:   Deadwood

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Jar-Jar may not have been a villain per se, but in the storyline he was the stupid idiot who voted to give the evil senator Palpatine total control over the war against the separatists, which he later used to declare himself emperor. So he was a bad guy without having the IQ to realize it.

I was really enjoying all the fan theories that Jar-Jar was a sith and was going to be revealed in the last trilogy...  unfortunately no, they just made stupid wars instead.

49 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

And every time they gave him another chance and trusted him again!  I always thought the Robinsons were dumber than doorknobs.

At least every other week I wanted Major West to just shoot him and be done with it.

I LIKED Little Bill! Wassup with you guys? :blink:

:P

On 2/15/2022 at 9:48 AM, Laramie said:

The rancher in Open Range..

the psycho in Dirty Harry. 

By the end of that movie, you wished that you could shoot him yourself!  

Andy Robinson was the Pyscho in Dirty Harry and he did such a good job.  I actually hated the actor until he was on Deep Space Nine some 25 years later.  The other one of mine is from another Clint Eastwood movie.  Play Misty for Me.  Jessica Walter - again did such a good job that I've never liked her in anything until an episode in Big Bang Theory some 45 years later.

Just now, Alpo said:

Archer Maggot.

That's right! Thanks!

4 hours ago, Joe LaFives #5481 said:

Andy Robinson was the Pyscho in Dirty Harry and he did such a good job.  I actually hated the actor until he was on Deep Space Nine some 25 years later.  The other one of mine is from another Clint Eastwood movie.  Play Misty for Me.  Jessica Walter - again did such a good job that I've never liked her in anything until an episode in Big Bang Theory some 45 years later.

Great villian in Dirty Harry.

A football buddy of mine and I went and saw Play Misty for Me at a drive in theater. As it built up to a climactic moment with Jessica Walter scaring the heck out of you we turned to see each others reactions and found we were only inches  apart. Wow, she was scary in that role!

On 2/15/2022 at 1:00 PM, Sixgun Sheridan said:

Jar-Jar may not have been a villain per se, but in the storyline he was the stupid idiot who voted to give the evil senator Palpatine total control over the war against the separatists, which he later used to declare himself emperor. So he was a bad guy without having the IQ to realize it.

I read once that they intended him to be a trickster who only appeared to be a bumbling fool and was really manipulating people, then he would be revealed as a mastermind later but they had to abandon that storyline because everybody hated him and never wanted to see him again. 

• 1 month later...

Archived