SASS Wire Forum

The Quick and The Dead

Buckshot Bear

2 minutes ago, Rex M Rugers #6621 said:

I also like the other Quick and the Dead that was from a Louis L'Amour novel with Sam Elliot.

Rex :D

Thanks for the reminder.....I'm going to have to try and locate that.

wreggte.JPG.622126dd79043c7325f76a0b94a98908.JPG

1 hour ago, Rex M Rugers #6621 said:

I also like the other Quick and the Dead that was from a Louis L'Amour novel with Sam Elliot.

Rex :D

That was a real western for sure.

3 hours ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

One of my guilty pleasures, daylight shining through bullet holes and all. Silly fun, like the Brenden Fraser Mummy movies. 

I especially liked the daylight through the bullet holes. 

“Daylight through the bullet holes” It sounds like the title of a poem…

33 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

I do hope you are taking notes and preparing stages for your clubs next event; might not be for another 30 years of lockdown, ...

..... but have them ready, and written.      :)

Wallaby.....been working my arse off mate! We got burnt out in the 2019 Christmas Bushfires and with Covid for 20 months and rebuilding.....mate its been a might effort! All coming together now, the builders, plumbers, electricians, earth movers etc etc etc are just about finished....another 2-3 weeks!
CAS targets have been bought and welded up :) 

24 minutes ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Sorry to hear of your "misfortune",  some places around here got a pounding too.

Why can't floods happen during bushfires ???   :(

@Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 We were in the middle of the bushfires as well (club is 20 minutes away), we stayed and defended and saved our house (our well thought out fire plan went to shit in about 10 minutes though :( ) we were lucky that we had a RFS chopper pilot getting buckets of water out of the lake in front of us and dousing spot fires. Around 110 houses were totally lost in our small coastal village.....and then in February we had an East Coast low and a metre of water over our grass, our house is on stilts and it came over the floor boards by just 5 millemetres....but jeeze it did some damage....luckily insurance bailed us out....literally!
Then covid came......fire, flood and pestilence......its been a shocker of an end to 2019 then 2020 and 2021......and now Gladys is gone....hope the new guy is up o the task.

Let's not forget Kate Capshaw:wub: in the Quick and the Dead 1987 Mrs. Macskill

image.png.1070b89cad10fdcf603ccfc4228ed630.png

3 hours ago, Perro Del Diablo said:

I still think Sharon stone is much prettier than Sam Elliott 

So is Kate Capshaw :wub:

1 hour ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Who is Kate Upshaw?

She was the wife in the Quick and the Dead with Sam Elliot. I’ve got her pic a couple of comments above. She played Mrs Mcaskill .

44 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

She was the wife in the Quick and the Dead with Sam Elliot. I’ve got her pic a couple of comments above. She played Mrs Mcaskill .

The photo you posted is of Kate Capshaw.  Is Kate Upshaw that swimming suite model?;)

1 hour ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

The photo you posted is of Kate Capshaw.  

My mistake I meant Kate Capshaw, darn spellcheck!!:angry:

Archived