SASS Wire Forum

Tequila Tab SASS REGULATOR!

Back 40 #23910 L

Congratulations to my Pard and longtime friend Tequila Tab for attaining SASS REGULATOR status. Tab is the reason why there is a Cowboy Action Shooting area at the World Shooting Complex in Sparta, Illinois. Tab works for the Illinois Department of Natural Resources and was very influential in adding the pistol berm to the complex in its initial building plans. Tab served as the match director for the, first ever, Illinois State Cowboy Action Shooting Match in (I think) 2005, and was the largest attended Illinois State match to date. In an attempt to solidify the states SASS clubs, Tab was instrumental in stating the Prairie State Cowboy Action Shooting organization to assure a state match in years to come. Over the years, Tab has also been very active in the Bloomington and Springfield CAS clubs.

As always, behind every successful man there is a wonderful woman. Tabs wife Lisa, also a CAS shooter, has always been there to assist Tab in all of his Cowboy Action Shooing endeavors.

GOOD JOB TAB!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I certainly remember hearing about him since I joined in '98. I would have thought him to be a Regulator long ago. But congratulations from Texas, for a well deserved honor.

I certainly remember hearing about him since I joined in '98. I would have thought him to be a Regulator long ago. But congratulations from Texas, for a well deserved honor.

Yep

This is long over due and well deserved. People have no idea how much of your own money you donated to these clubs. Lesa made and donated so many props. They have no idea how many hours of your time you have spent working on the State Shoot. I can say from watching you those years, it was like having a second (full time) job. You are one of the most creative and organized person I have ever met. SASS in the State of Illinois had no idea how lucky they were when you got involved.

Well done

John Lee

Congrats!!!

Is there a list somewhere online who the new Regulators are?

Congratulations Tab !

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

Congrats Tequila Tab! Thank you for all you have done to support SASS!

Thanks everyone for the compliments and congratulatory comments. It is deeply appreciated. :blush:

A special thank you to Back 40 for pulling this off and to my fantastic wife who apparently kept this secret from me for a year.
I had no idea I was even being considered for this prestigious recognition from my peers. To say I was shocked :o when the word came to me would be the understatement of the century.

I'm truly humbled. :wub:

Archived