SASS Wire Forum

Let's Take a QUIZ!

Subdeacon Joe

Well, that's curious....I would be...a can-can girl???? Hey, I understand that most assumptions about gender and work roles are gone, but I don't think that was the case in 1875. And what exactly would a can-can girl do with a knife, a dog and a nasty attitude? Oh, well....

LL

Sheriff

You are the Law maker of this town and what you say is what goes. You are a very responsible person, you believe in the system and your only wish is to take care of the people in your town. Thank god you're there for them! You are a responsible person, we salute you! Now watch out, there's a gunman behind you.

Not me at all. I definitely do NOT believe in the sytem and have no interest in being in charge, which is good because people have a natural disinclination to listen to me on any level.

Well, that's curious....I would be...a can-can girl???? Hey, I understand that most assumptions about gender and work roles are gone, but I don't think that was the case in 1875. And what exactly would a can-can girl do with a knife, a dog and a nasty attitude? Oh, well....

Makes no sense, especially since the first question is gender.

Me too!

Cowboy here,, made me smile...Thanks Jim

Well, that's curious....I would be...a can-can girl????

It appears I'll be your piano player.

Miss Kitty is gonna go broke if we're performing in her establishment.

I was a Cowboy, wife, Smoking Limey, got Can-Can Girl.

Imagine that, a COWBOY! :D

LL

Roll drunks, it sounds like, LL.

I'm gonna get you for this.

First, it said I was a can-can girl. Wonder how it would have come out if I drank whisky instead of water.

Then I was looking at the other quizzes. What country am I. France. FRANCE. :wacko:

Wild Thing was written about me.

In Mythology I would be a Centaur.

And my life is summed up by Be Our Guest.

This is entirely your fault.

I'm gonna get you for this.

First, it said I was a can-can girl. Wonder how it would have come out if I drank whisky instead of water.

Then I was looking at the other quizzes. What country am I. France. FRANCE. :wacko:

Wild Thing was written about me.

In Mythology I would be a Centaur.

And my life is summed up by Be Our Guest.

This is entirely your fault.

Ah...my work here is done!

Said I'd be a COWBOY also?? Like Forty Rod, that can't be right. I'm too lazy to be a COWBOY!

They probably don't have BAPTIST PREACHER on the list.

P.S. Had my wife as a COWBOY also.

Since I'm married to her, and she's a COWBOY, what kind of COWBOY does that make me??? :unsure::blush::o

Yup, says I'm a cowboy, too. Suits me just fine!

Said I'd be a COWBOY also?? Like Forty Rod, that can't be right. I'm too lazy to be a COWBOY!

They probably don't have BAPTIST PREACHER on the list.

P.S. Had my wife as a COWBOY also.

Since I'm married to her, and she's a COWBOY, what kind of COWBOY does that make me??? :unsure::blush::o

Brokeback Mountain?

Cowboy

f5333b0c-e699-444e-98e4-b07537b40c11.jpg

No regular job for you! You like to feel free, roam the open desert, get your hands dirty, and come back to your lovely wife at home. So put that cigar in your mouth and step outside, we hear the horses are waiting for a ride

You are a wild one. For you, life is what you make of it, and you don't have time for any setbacks or rules. You do what you want to whomever you want, and nobody can tell you any different. Can we just ask you one thing? Isn't it scary to see your face in all those WANTED ads?

LL

Ha ha... I got that too....rigged

Archived