SASS Wire Forum

Congratulations Fingers McGee

Coyote Kid, SASS#54714

Fingers McGee was presented his "Regulators" badge in a prestigious ceremony yesterday,

surrounded by his shooting pards and pardettes.

Fingers, one of the founders of the Central Ozarks Weatern Shooters,a member of the Ozark Posse, Southern Missouri Rangers

and our Territorial Govenor spends many hours promoting and supporting SASS through his participation.

This honor has been long coming and well deserved.

A BIG cowboy THANK YOU to Fingers (and don't forget Lady Fingers his steadfast sidekick) and Congratulations.

Dang, CONGRATULATIONS FINGERS! Only thing ta do now is make MORE SMOKE! Hope ta see ya Saturday, SMR, I'll be maken smoke in your honor! NOW, first round on me!

CONGRATS to one of the finest pards you're likely to meet! One of the first guys in this game that I met and thanks to the likes of him and J-Bar, well let's just say they piqued my interest in the Holy Black. It took a couple of years for them to convince me, but once they did, there's no goin back!

In honor of your accomplishments

Titus A.(Show Me MO smoke) Gnatsass

Congrats Fingers on the award! Thanks again for a great time this past July at the Central Ozarks Western Shooters match. Ace

Congratulations. Well deserved!

Thanks all, I am honored that people feel that I deserve the recognition.

Congratulations, Fingers, well done. Will you be at Shootin in the Shade?

I are gonna be there makin smoke with the '61 Navies.

Fingers (Show Me MO smoke) McGee

This just proves any low down, no good, dirty, rotten....I can't even keep a straight face while I'm typing this. :lol: Congrats Fingers! You're one of the best! Hope to see you soon! :)

Tonic & Little Rebel

Well done. Hope to see you at Comin at Cha.

Wouldn't miss it. Gotta finish the Texas Three Step.

Allie, Thanks :blush: When you commin this way to shoot again?

Slim & Kid, We'll shoot together again soon I'm sure.

Congratulations my friend. You deserve it.

Irish Tom.

Congratulations Fingers!! Well deserved, to a great shooter, SASS promoter, and friend!!! Saw the pics on Facebook, sorry Daisy and I missed it!! Hope they didn't forget to give you your "Laurel, and Hardy handshake"... :lol:

Hey Fingers...congratulations son, no doubt we'll catch up with ya again next year when we're back over there. :)

Regards

Jack & Kathouse Kelli

Way to go there McGee!!

Mo Smoke! if ya' please..... :lol:

It's nice when a regular ol' cowpoke gets some recognition they deserve..

Congratulations Fingers..

Well deserved..

You represent our sport well..

Rance <_<

Thinkin' "Show me MO Smoke" fits better between Fingers & McGee :lol:

I agree with ya Rance! ^_^

Titus A. (thinkin' Rance is right) Gnatsass

Congrats Fingers. I'll bet recieving your badge was as surpising to you as Tripod and I were when

we were called to the stage at the beginning of Shootout Under the Midnight Sun and presented

with regulator badges. What a shock and honor.

Marshal Stone

Congrats Fingers. I'll bet recieving your badge was as surpising to you as Tripod and I were when

we were called to the stage at the beginning of Shootout Under the Midnight Sun and presented

with regulator badges. What a shock and honor.

Marshal Stone

You've got that right. I thought I was gonna pass out. There are a whole bunch of folks that can keep a secret really well. I had not the slightest inkling of what was gonna happen.

And I must add here. SWMBO deserves half of this badge. If it wasn't for Lady Fingers' help, support and putting up with me, this never woulda been possible.

Allie, Thanks :blush: When you commin this way to shoot again?

Hi Fingers,

I wish it were soon. However, I will have to wait until the drought is over so I have some income to use the trip as an expense against...

Take care and say "hi" to Lady Fingers.

Allie Mo

Mo Smoke,proud for you pard.I will see you at CAC.Hope I can't shoot by then.Tell your young lady the old Pit Bull said hi.

Archived