SASS Wire Forum

Miss Carol needs your help

I haven't said much about Miss Carol's condition lately but we spent most of the morning in the hospital having tests run and we found out that her Crohns disease has spread into her stomach. She has been sick for over three weeks and we and now discovering the reasons why. She is in need of some comfort and some prayers boys and girls. We thank you in advance.

Cherokee Charlie

Charlie, my prayers are going out for you both. You two sure have had your share these last couple of years. God bless you both and may He grant comfort and healing to you both. God bless Pard.

Prayers up from Texas for Miss Carol and for the Doctors that are take care of her.WE ask for healing and the comfort that she needs.

Hey Brother... Prayers for Miss Carol and yourself... Peace and comfort... Wisdom, skill, and discernment for all of the medical staff...

If there is anything I can do or you just want to talk... you have my number...

Vaya con Dios

Sendin' a heapin' helpin' for you & Miss Carol both, CC

Once again we offer our best wishes and prayers for Miss Carol's comfort and recovery.

Blackwater, Schoolmarm, Hatfield and our families.

I haven't said much about Miss Carol's condition lately but we spent most of the morning in the hospital having tests run and we found out that her Crohns disease has spread into her stomach. She has been sick for over three weeks and we and now discovering the reasons why. She is in need of some comfort and some prayers boys and girls. We thank you in advance.

Cherokee Charlie

Yes, of course. Of course. Always.

Cherokee Charlie

Cherokees.. I know she took great care of you, and I KNOW you will of her.. and my prayers are with both of you.. hugs to you both.. and darn I still don't have a magic wand.. wish I did.. Deja.

Charlie, prayers are in from here also.

For what it's worth, a very good friend of mine has Crohn's... after a hellish period a few years ago it's become controlled and his life is generally pretty good.

Best to you both... and hang in there.

Thank you all for you kind words and prayers. They work and are always welcome.

I consider you all part of my family. Many, many thanks. God bless.

CC, we are so sorry to hear of her troubles.

Our prayers are on the way!!

You give Miss Carol our love!

Let us know if there's anything we can do for ya!

~EE & Mama Taft~

Prayers up, Charlie. God Bless Miss Carol and you, both.

If you need me there, just call.

Archived