SASS Wire Forum

Kinda wish we had...

A HIDE button!!!

Argghhhhhh....

A couple of folks that never add anything constructive, always negative or just plain rude, I wish I could hide!!!

(I know, freedom of speech...ignore them...scroll on)

I am soooooooo glad they are not the norm with our SASS family.

Maybe we could.....nah!!!:ph34r:

You beat me to it Doc. I've got four or five people here on this board on my ignore list.

When I don't read their crap, I have a more harmonious outcome.

58 minutes ago, Alpo said:

You beat me to it Doc. I've got four or five people here on this board on my ignore list.

When I don't read their crap, I have a more harmonious outcome.

I try very hard to live and let live, and so I try to avoid threads I know I’ll find disagreeable, and skim past those people who are the same. Having said that, there is one who made me break down and say “enough!”

Just put the arrow/cursor over their name when they post. A pop up screen will appear and at the bottom of it is a button that says Ignore. Click it and follow 2 or 3 steps. Makes the forum even nicer.

4 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

A HIDE button!!!

Argghhhhhh....

A couple of folks that never add anything constructive, always negative or just plain rude, I wish I could hide!!!

........ now, what did I do ?   :huh:

5 hours ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

A HIDE button!!!

Argghhhhhh....

I have often wondered if some folks were weaned on a sour pickle.  But...you could block them, if they were really a pain in the....grits. 

5 minutes ago, Waxahachie Kid #17017 L said:

I have often wondered if some folks were weaned on a sour pickle.  But...you could block them, if they were really a pain in the....grits. 

"Pain in the grits" I like that description.

3 hours ago, DeaconKC said:

Just put the arrow/cursor over their name when they post. A pop up screen will appear and at the bottom of it is a button that says Ignore. Click it and follow 2 or 3 steps. Makes the forum even nicer.

Wait??? What????

I thought y'all were telling me to 'grow up' and just ignore them!!!

if you dont like whats being said its easier to just skim past and move on to another topic , there are plenty here to move on to , i seldom need to do that here , i hope ive not offended many - never my intent , im happy we dont all think alike it offers much food for thought and sometimes alters my thinking in subtle ways to hear their point of view , i do just skip the ones that i cant abide , but again so very rare here 

Wouldn't surprise me if I was on a couple people's ignore list :D but I've always lived by the "keep your friends close and your enemies closer" so I don't think I've ever blocked anyone. Besides when you're not the brunt of their abuse it can be entertaining at times lol

8 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

Well, since I first found you one the site I think my personal IQ has gone up a bit.  (Frinstance, I always thought that Australia was a myth.)  It's a little hard to tell, though because I'm already smarter than the average bare....and pretty smart fully clothed, too.

Have any of you heard about the guy who ask the question about using the 'ignore' feature

and NOBODY answered their inquiry?

(hint: he was already on everybody's 'ignore' list and nobody saw his question)

:lol::lol:

P.S. - I'm listed being on 3 peoples 'Ignore' list.  Can you imagine, a nice guy like

me being ignored?  :lol:

..........Widder

12 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

P.S. - I'm listed being on 3 peoples 'Ignore' list

Where you find that information? On my profile I can see how many people I am ignoring, but I can't see anything that says how many people are ignoring me.

17 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

P.S. - I'm listed being on 3 peoples 'Ignore' list.  Can you imagine, a nice guy like

..........Widder

Mine is only 5 or 6- and a few of them were banned years ago and I've never bothered taking them off the list.

52 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

me being ignored?  

I've got you beat Widderborg! I'm on 6 peoples 'Ignore' list. I can live with that...all but one is a Kumbaya kinda person that just wants nothing but HAPPYHAPPY...don't tell me anything I don't wanna hear kinda person...so I can live with that. The last person just has political views that are 180 Deg from mine.

Phantom

TN Williams tells me that he is on 1 persons list.   His discussion points about

a Triple Tap vs. a Quad Tap apparently made someone mad at him.

Of course, he don't care.  When he gets upset, he just goes to DQ again..... and again.

;)

..........Widder

12 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

I've got you beat Widderborg! I'm on 6 peoples 'Ignore' list. I can live with that...all but one is a Kumbaya kinda person that just wants nothing but HAPPYHAPPY...don't tell me anything I don't wanna hear kinda person...so I can live with that. The last person just has political views that are 180 Deg from mine.

Phantom

Buddy....I would have bet your # was much, much higher!!!! Good thing I don't gamble!!!:wub::D

1 minute ago, Singin' Sue 71615 said:

Buddy....I would have bet your # was much, much higher!!!! Good thing I don't gamble!!!:wub::D

The others are probably too computer illiterate to understand how to block me...that's okay cuz I don't do well with folks that hide from folks that have a difference of opinion...and I'm not one to believe that SM comments need to be nothing but supportive in nature. 

Phantom

25 minutes ago, Phantom, SASS #54973 said:

The others are probably too computer illiterate to understand how to block me...that's okay cuz I don't do well with folks that hide from folks that have a difference of opinion...and I'm not one to believe that SM comments need to be nothing but supportive in nature. 

Phantom

It's a kunundrum....

If'n you are just being nasty, negative and combative....over and over again. Not standing up for anything, just being an a--... then I don't wanna deal.

And you know me...I have a hard time 'zippin' it'.

So...the ignore is best fit.

Oh....and the above does NOT discribe you....you are standing up for something!!!:rolleyes:

19 hours ago, Wallaby Jack, SASS #44062 said:

It’s not you that they are complaining about it’s probably me, but that’s ok.

I refuse to stand silent while someone enumerates and brags about  the way that they avoid one of the main responsibilities of being a citizen of this great country 

1 hour ago, Tennessee williams said:

Hey! Who said that?!

Funny Funny, HAR HAR!

You're just trying to ignore me cause I put your name down to 'NOT POSSE WITH'

on my TN State application.

:lol:

..........Widder

4 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

I'm listed being on 3 peoples 'Ignore' list.  Can you imagine, a nice guy like

..........Widder

You're not trying hard enough!