SASS Wire Forum

OK, who got registered for EOT?!

Fireball #7709 Life

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Billy and Sassy Boots are in.  Cattle Baron FCD for me.....yea, that will probably slide down with the younger guys like Stone Creek, and he ain't young. :)

My card got charged so I think I am in!!!

Jax T

1 minute ago, KH24 said:

Took 3 to 4 times to accept order, also would not process unless you picked a shipping expense.  Will see how that plays out once the order is billed.

Did you order the T-shirt?  Could be shipping charges for that.

Like others, my credit card was charged. Couldn't select a category(kept getting weird errors), but I wrote it in the comments.

Bushrod and Leadbone registered too.

AirBnB booked!

13 minutes ago, Irish Dan O'Shootem said:

I'm in 

are rates still going up?  I realized I could leave on Sat so changed booking and rates had already increase in just a few days.  You couldn't change at old rate. 

32 minutes ago, Gunner Gatlin, SASS 10274L said:

I THINK I am in. Card has been charged if that's any indication of "in".

Hotel room is booked at least :D 

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Your inbox is full, shoot me a PM.

I am signed up (I hope), they did charge my credit card so that is a good start. Had an issue with the form not recording my choice of shooting class. Will contact them in a few days and check to see status.

Excited to participate in my first EOT!

Furball and Li"l Sis are in!

7 minutes ago, Montana Longhair 27261 said:

Furball and Li"l Sis are in!

Be good to see u2, been a loooong time since at Tx10horns, Greenville, TX.  Heck, 10horns now at Leonard.

Are we predicting when they hit 500?  I would not doubt close to it by end of day considering a certain number for late reply.

Per SASS Facebook: "

WOW WOW WOW!!!!
What amazing support for END of TRAIL! Entries came flooding in via all avenues first thing this morning, and we fear we are VERY close (if not maybe over) our shooter limit. So, we are "pausing" all registrations right now to give us some time to process entries and get a count. Further information on additional entry slots will be released as soon as we have a solid count. THANK YOU for your support, patience, and understanding."

Archived