Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Matt Black breaks World Record! 11.92


Colt Faro, SASS #54579

Recommended Posts

The World Record Stage set by Lead Dispencer about 10 years ago has been broken by Matt Black. Spencer laid down a very impressive 13.16 a record that has stood for many years. Matt black has the utmost respect for Spencer and he has been an inspiration throughout his shooting career. The target size and distance is what makes this stand and deliver stage a tough one to surpass. Matt Black was successful and set the new record at 11.92. He did this not long before he won Overall at EOT this year. 

I have been reluctant to post on here due to the wire being a hostile environment at times however I know there are some folks out there who would like to see this accomplishment. I hope the moderators will keep an eye on this post as I don’t want any issues with it. Please be kind or say nothing at all  

thank you

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 111
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Absolutely breathtaking!  Well done and congratulations!

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations to Matt Black.  World Record Stage, 4th Overall World Champion, and 6 fastest stages at 2019 EOT.  It was fun seeing you again!!!  You too Colt.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Amazing and amazingly smooth. Nicely done young man.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I was lucky enough to posse with Matt and Colt this year at EOT.  Not only is Matt fast, but he is so smooth and super accurate. He was hitting every target in the center every time. That being said the thing that impressed me the most was how helpful he was. On every stage he would not only explain how he felt the best way to shoot the stage and why. It was a pleasure spending three days with him and Colt. This young man can accomplish anything he sets his mind to. Great job Matt, you are a true champion!

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, beaver john said:

I was lucky enough to posse with Matt and Colt this year at EOT.  Not only is Matt fast, but he is so smooth and super accurate. He was hitting every target in the center every time. That being said the thing that impressed me the most was how helpful he was. On every stage he would not only explain how he felt the best way to shoot the stage and why. It was a pleasure spending three days with him and Colt. This young man can accomplish anything he sets his mind to. Great job Matt, you are a true champion!

It was an absolute pleasure shooting with you John and I look forward to the next time. Thank you for the kind words. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 minutes ago, Kirk James said:

Congratulations to Matt Black.  World Record Stage, 4th Overall World Champion, and 6 fastest stages at 2019 EOT.  It was fun seeing you again!!!  You too Colt.

Thank you Greg! We will be seeing you at Winter Range if not sooner. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Excellent.....thanks for post Colt

Link to post
Share on other sites

Congratulations MATT.    Great run.

 

COLT:  thanks for posting.   Don't fret the Nay-Sayers.   They have to live with theyowndangself

and it bothers them when WE don't pay any attention to them.  Good video.

 

..........Widder

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Congratulations MATT.    Great run.

 

COLT:  thanks for posting.   Don't fret the Nay-Sayers.   They have to live with theyowndangself

and it bothers them when WE don't pay any attention to them.  Good video.

 

..........Widder

 

Thank you Widder. We appreciate you very much my friend. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Billy Boots, # 20282 LTG-Regulator said:

Excellent.....thanks for post Colt

You’re welcome and thank you Billy. See you down the trail. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
27 minutes ago, Fast Enuff said:

Absolutely impressive.  So smooth it belies the speed.

Thank you and it was good seeing you at EOT. Congrats on your match there too! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Colt-your are the father of a BORG. :lol:

That video should be used to show what smooth transitions really is........-_-

OLG 

I wish some of it would rub off on me. Lol 

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Hells Comin said:

Well I'm not going to be as nice as the others.

( Is that all u got ) lol

The scary thing it probably isn’t all he has. Lol. Hope to see you soon Phil. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, The Original Lumpy Gritz said:

Bet he can't do the leather work you do. ;)

OLG

That’s for sure! I have him beat in that department lol. I just built him a new rig. He’s shot the same one for over 9 years now.  Here is his new that he hasn’t used yet. It has a crocodile inlay. 

E6F44053-3DC2-4509-9677-8F9DB9430778.jpeg

DF19567C-AEFC-46F1-B79D-A22D5F32B38A.jpeg

FEDBEA29-D1C1-4C88-9D7D-B76E6FCDF081.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Great job, Dylan. Didn’t I call it at EOT, Colt? Amazing competitor.

Link to post
Share on other sites
54 minutes ago, Colt Faro, SASS #54579 said:

That’s for sure! I have him beat in that department lol. I just built him a new rig. He’s shot the same one for over 9 years now.  Here is his new that he hasn’t used yet. It has a crocodile inlay. 

E6F44053-3DC2-4509-9677-8F9DB9430778.jpeg

DF19567C-AEFC-46F1-B79D-A22D5F32B38A.jpeg

FEDBEA29-D1C1-4C88-9D7D-B76E6FCDF081.jpeg

 

You're spoil'n that kid.......:lol:

May I ask-How many hours you put into that whole setup?

NICE:excl:

OLG

Link to post
Share on other sites

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.


×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.