SASS Wire Forum

Can’t Help But Stare

Yul Lose

I went into Escondido yesterday for some vinyl paint and a couple of other things and stopped by a little store on the way out of town and the clerk was pretty well endowed and wasn’t doing much to hide them, anyway when I was paying for my coffee I couldn’t help but notice. When I was heading to the door a guy that used to work with me came in and we visited for a bit and I heard the clerk tell another coworker that I was staring at her upper torso (she called them something else) while I was checking out, I don’t think I was the first one . I’m thinking that if they didn’t want them stared out they’d cover them up a little better. 

• Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Catlow4697 said:

If the females dress that way , 

then they want you to look

Yeah, but when we do they act like we committed a crime. There’s one like that on my wife’s side of the family and all she does is criticize people for looking at her because she’s flaunting it. 

Is this where someone says,

Men will be men?

:D

You’re not going to win with some women. 

My my wife and I have a friend, mid 30s, whose social media accounts are filled with erotic poetry and images, many of herself. Yet she gets mad when guys say anything suggestive about women. 

Fortunately, most women are not like that. 

And sometimes even a thick turtleneck sweater isn't modest enough.  ;)

And then there's the bra less ones in AC asking what you're looking at!:D No doubt in my mind it's done on purpose!

And then there are the ones that are testing the tensile strength of denim.  Some things show through the fabric that you like and others that make you wish you could bleach your eyes.  Modesty. It is a state of mind.  Mind over matter.  I don't mind so it doesn't matter.:P

I too have a daughter. Since her birth 26 yrs ago, I’ve changed from a full length motion picture to more of a few snapshots kinda guy. ;)

I try to be a gentleman...I said “try”. 

If a woman flaunts herself and gets upset that I look I have no respect for her nor do I have time for her drama if she says anything. The question “What are you looking at?” will result in a response she will not like.

Like I said I try to be a gentleman but ...

Ok, I am going to tell this story.  I was doing things with computers for 50 years, had a PhD and lots ++++ in my history so I was quite senior.  One time I was explaining a problem and suggesting the solution to my group. One of the onlookers was a Finnish girl from Northern Wisconsin, I looked it up, it’s 60 miles north of any major road.  Let’s just say that she had nice lungs.  Anyway as I explained the problem, she got closer to look over my left shoulder and I felt a lot of pressure on my left triceps.  hmmmm, I did not react but I did do some research. The contact was totally incidental, she was a very religious lass, and from her roommate, annoyingly religious. I ignored it, but have never forgotten.

My interest is mostly towards the southern regions rather than the north...

I figure if they don’t want me to look then they shouldn’t wear jeans with jewels on their hip pockets.  :ph34r:

Sooooo, a few years ago I heard a dj commenting about a magazine article about the size of knockers around the world. Persons surveyed had no surgeries. Nothing artificially enhanced. Asia was smallest, Eastern Europe next, #2 was Canada, #1 was USA. He made some hell yeah comment.

i wanted to point out that knocker size is correlated to obesity and USA in the most obese country on the planet.

After I got married 48  years ago my wife saw me looking at what you would was a world record rack 

I told her ( my wife ) that she was lucky that I wasn't blind because using Brail is hard to explain

So far only males have posted to this. What do the females here have to say?

How do we handle this problem?

At ones of the places I used to work there was a very attractive woman the I had become friends with. We'd chat every once and a while and that was it. One day I looked up and she was walking down the main aisle of the machine shop dressed to the 9's. You could the machines shutting down as she walked by. She walked up to me, rolled her eyes and said she hated how the guys looked at her. I said "oh bull sh#*. If you didn't like it you wouldn't dress like that for work and you damn sure wouldn't walk through the shop when you didn't need to". She got the typical shocked look on her face for a second then smiled and said "you right".

This post is pointless without pictures.:D

Irish Tom

Marshal, Dang you beat me to the draw.

Not long after marrying Schoolmarm, I got caught watching nice looking women walk in and out of a convenience market.  She leaned down into the car window and angrily asked, "What the hell are you looking at?"

I blinked one time and answered firmly, "I promised to love, honor, and cherish!!  I never said a word about goin' blind!!"

She steamed and stewed for a couple of days!  I didn't get supper for the same length of time.  About the end of the week she kinda' smiled and said, "You're right!"

After that, we'd often compare notes on style, makeup, comportment and the like.  STILL DO!!  It has NEVER been an issue since that time.

Women who dress to show off are LYING THROUGH THEIR TEETH when they complain about men looking at them!!  This "I got it and I'm flaunting it, but don't you DARE look or comment!"  crap is just that!!

The bunkhouse boss and I was at one of the 5 local walmarts the other day getting some odds and ends. After navigating through the endless maze of bumper carts and saggy bottoms, we arrive at the checkout to see the biggest bust ever! I cant help but stare! My wife seen me and looked to see what I was staring at. Then she looked back at me and started staring too! Well, about then the cashier caught us staring right at those jokers. I dont know who was more embarrased, me my wife or him!

2 hours ago, Loophole LaRue, SASS #51438 said:

The real issue is that women only want attention from certain men - the ones they consider attractive.

This. If some young, hunky-looking guy caught a look at her assets she'd probably start flirting with him. But if I do it I'm a dirty old creep. :rolleyes:

BTW one of the ways I caught on that my ex-wife was cheating on me was when she suddenly started wearing nice blouses to work that showed a little cleavage. For years she never dressed that way, not even in front of me. Once when I asked her why she said she was too traditional-minded and thought that any woman who bared her chest was being too risqué. But when she started doing it, and especially considering she'd change back into her usual rags as soon as she got home and showered I immediately became suspicious. Sure enough she was screwing around with a co-worker. Looking back now I can remember that she often dressed in sexy clothes when we were first dating, but within a year or two after marriage she stopped doing so. I guess I lost my sex appeal years earlier than I first thought. :unsure:

2 hours ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

After that, we'd often compare notes on style, makeup, comportment and the like.  STILL DO!!  It has NEVER been an issue since that time.

My wife and I are the same way.  Sometimes she'll ask if I saw someone she thought I should notice, and if I didn't she'll wonder if I'm going blind or worry that I might be dying...

3 hours ago, Whistlin' Blue said:

My goodness. The responsibility is not on women to dress a certain way so that men can control inappropriate actions, it is solely on the men. Period.

I think you're going to find that this an agree to disagree statement, and that's as far as I'm going to take it in an open forum, especially when I see this as more of a trolling statement then anything else.

As guys, we also have to be aware that there’s a difference between an admiring/appreciative glance and “staring”. 

My first wife had nice curves. There were men who would look at her in the eyes while conversing, even if I saw them give her the once over when they first walked up. 

Then there were others who just stared at her boobs, even while standing in front of her and trying to stammer out a conversation. 

I don’t think I’ve told this story here.....

i helped a woman move some things once, was a total stranger who I met online.  She was 38DD.  When was younger she went to barber school in Manchester, NH. I knew it well, 25cent cuts.  The owner, Red, gave her the chair in front next to the window (wonder why?) The old guys in the city would come in and sit in the chairs near the front, watch either her or the mirrors.  She quit after one of those old guys died in her chair.

6 minutes ago, Red Eye Jim said:

I think you're going to find that this an agree to disagree statement, and that's as far as I'm going to take it in an open forum, especially when I see this as more of a trolling statement then anything else.

I'm no stranger to disagreement, nor am I opposed to it. I assure you there is no trolling going on. I don't understand or support the mindset that women have to dress a certain way in order for men to control themselves. It's a slippery slope that leads to nowhere good.

Archived