SASS Wire Forum

NEW, SASS forum Administrator.....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

ehhh, she's still just Allie to me,,,,,,, :P sides. I NEVUR sey anythin to git me in trubul :o , haz I? :blush:

CPBC

We should be in good hands with Allie. She's a peach! (Just don't say nothing bad about cats or smoke any seegars around her and all will be well.) :P Many thanks to Black Harris. He's a good guy too. Spent a bit of time with him at the dearly departed Splash Bar in Vegas a few years back.

JHC ;)

Uh Oh!

Thank you for the kind words.

I asked Misty to not announce it as I wanted to lurk around a while and figure out how things work. I don't know how to do anything yet. I'm just snooping around the moderator controls. I stuck my neck out and deleted a spam thread that was reported. I hope I did it correctly.

Yes, Hardpan, it's sumpin' like a Moderator and Lumpy is so in trouble! :angry:;)

I hesitate to say this :blush: but I will attempt to do the work Black Harris did. :wacko: Wish me luck with that. He will be helping me for a while.

I will try to be less of a Blabber Fingers so folks don't think I'm being officious or just plain bossy.

Regards,

Allie

PS Officious: objectionably aggressive in offering one's unrequested and unwanted services, help, or advice; meddlesome: an officious person.

...well, I reckon that congrats are in order... so, congrats...

...Bottles! ...pour up a round or 3 on my tab for them what's on this 'ere thread!!!

Congratulations, Miz Mo( probably the last time I'll get to use that moniker), I think. You'll do well, I believe, once you get yer feet under ya.

Thanks to BH for his years of service here, I'm still going to miss talking aircraft with him :blush:

Moderater is misspelled and is incorrect English.

It should be "more moderate", however I've never noticed you being very moderate about anything anyway, so moderater wouldn't apply anyway.

All the same, congratulations on your promotion and the big pay raise that goes with it. Go out there and be as moderate as you can, moderater, if possible.

Congratulations Allie!! From the Iowa Cowboys Allie Mo fan club.

Can we still swoon :wub: on the wire?

Thanks BH for yore excellent service!

CPK

Uh Oh!

Thank you for the kind words.

I asked Misty to not announce it as I wanted to lurk around a while and figure out how things work. I don't know how to do anything yet. I'm just snooping around the moderator controls. I stuck my neck out and deleted a spam thread that was reported. I hope I did it correctly.

Yes, Hardpan, it's sumpin' like a Moderator and Lumpy is so in trouble! :angry:;)

I hesitate to say this :blush: but I will attempt to do the work Black Harris did. :wacko: Wish me luck with that. He will be helping me for a while.

I will try to be less of a Blabber Fingers so folks don't think I'm being officious or just plain bossy.

Regards,

Allie

PS Officious: objectionably aggressive in offering one's unrequested and unwanted services, help, or advice; meddlesome: an officious person.

I'm so happy that she is my GIRLFRIEND!

Thanks y'all for the kind and some very funny words.

Buck, for some reason I don't mind Miz Mo, rhymes with gizmo...

Acey, I'm on to you and all of your "girlfriends."

Cheyenne dear, I sometimes do feel like hitting you "upside the head" with a dictionary.

James, I read the fine print and you are so right on.

Cliffy, you have that right. I will be on my best behavior and do my best to fill some "big shoes."

"Empress" and "she who must be obeyed"...you guys are killing me here.

Regards,

Allie "who is humbled by all this" Mo :blush:

Allie Mo,

You went from being an extraordinary person on the wire to being an administrator/moderator.

Does this mean you will still talk to the rest of us?

Have fun and don't carry a big stick.

Congrats.

Thanks y'all for the kind and some very funny words.

Buck, for some reason I don't mind Miz Mo, rhymes with gizmo...

Cheyenne dear, I sometimes do feel like hitting you "upside the head" with a dictionary.

James, I read the fine print and you are so right on.

Cliffy, you have that right. I will be on my best behavior and do my best to fill some "big shoes."

"Empress" and "she who must be obeyed"...you guys are killing me here.

Regards,

Allie "who is humbled by all this" Mo :blush:

What am I, chopped Liver?

Jake

Congratulations SISS, you've taken on a great responsiblity. You will do just fine.

I'm providing the same role over on the Belle Alley but things over there are a lot more layed back and rarely get controversial.

Scout

Geeze, guess I need to look around more to see what's going on with mi Amiga! Congratulations Allie on stepping up and taking on the responsibility of moderating us! Will you still shoot with me?

Guest Milo Talon SASS #23163

Congrats Allie,I wish you well and know you will do an xlnt job! Black Harris .Thank you for the many years you have rode herd on us,I know it has been a trying job at times.Hope very much you will be sticking around and throwing in your two cents every time you get a chance.

Allie, congratulations "Girlfriend". I wish you much luck in your new role.

B.H., Thanks for all your years of service. I really appreciate it. Does this mean you'll get to shoot with us more???? :D :D :D

Hello Allie,

Congratulations on taking on this new role and responsibility. I was very happily surprised to see it, and you will do well!

Look forward to shootin wth ya again, but I can't make 5 Dogs this year, maybe Chorro?

You will need a buffer for Lumpy (nearly all do) and we are kind of used to him!

Harvey

Hello Allie,

You will need a buffer for Lumpy (nearly all do) and we are kind of used to him!

Harvey

:wacko: You know...Someday I just might have friends, then I won't have to put up with all of this abuse. :lol::lol:

Plus, this comes from a guy that blows stuff up for a living......... :o:P

LG

Ah Miss mo....... Now I have heart shaped pins to give out to all the special one!

Again, thanks for all the kind words of encouragement! I apologize for not responding to every one. :blush: Sometimes I'm at a loss for words. Really! ;)

This is quite a responsibility and I doubt I will give my opinions as freely as I did in the past. One reason is that I won't have as much time. The other is that I don't want some of them to be taken as anything other than Allie's opinion.

Jake, dear, I'm sorry I didn't reply about that name. I didn't want to give folks ideas. :o:lol:

Harvey, I will be at Chorro! BTW, I've already got the buffer.

:wub: y'all for the encouragement!

Regards,

Allie Mo

Ifen we's keep hers on this thread, she'll never have time fer chicken on the others :wacko:

LOL!

Yes, I have Moderated and Administered a few.

I had an educational talk with BH today. Whew! He's a saint for doing all that he has for so long. I'm sure the Administrative tasks will seem easier with time. The Moderation... :o:unsure:

So, do me a favor and be nice to each other. Remember, the Moderation guidelines are the Moderators' Bible! If you want to give all of us a break, read, and follow them. They are here, http://sassnet.com/forums/index.php?app=forums&module=extras&section=boardrules :)

BTW, most of the folks posting on this thread have not caused any problems. I'm just saying... ;)

Regards,

Allie Mo

Allie,

As much as I appreciate BH's time as Admin (and yes, I have met him at convention etc. etc....), You and I have spent some great time together and I'm proud that I got to know you... You will be OUTSTANDING in this position... Looking forward to shooting with you at another annual...

Vaya con Dios

Wow, this is quite the news!

I would say congratulations are certainly in order, and I would add a big thank you for taking on this task.

Also, thanks to Black Harris for his service is in order as well.

Flint, the pleasure was mine! I had so much fun when we got to hang out.

Thanks Doc!

Rye, you do that! ;) Hey! I guess you decided to not move to CA when all the gun ban stuff came up, no?

Hey Mad Dog Jack! I put you on my posse with list at a couple of matches. So, you're going to have to protest to get out of shooting with me.

:wub:

Allie Mo

Flint, the pleasure was mine! I had so much fun when we got to hang out.

Thanks Doc!

Rye, you do that! ;) Hey! I guess you decided to not move to CA when all the gun ban stuff came up, no?

Hey Mad Dog Jack! I put you on my posse with list at a couple of matches. So, you're going to have to protest to get out of shooting with me.

:wub:

Allie Mo

Ha ha...I was contemplating a move to Cal. because my son was living there but being in the music business he's prone to moving around some. He is currently in Fla. but might be moving back to Cal. but only temporarily. Guess I can't be a gypsy like my son!! Only time will tell where he ends up. For now I'm planted deeply in Ohio....it's about as gun friendly as you can get , now if we could sumthin' about the weather!!! Grrr.......

;)Rye

Archived