SASS Wire Forum

NEW, SASS forum Administrator.....

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yaaay Allie!! ^_^

Uh... by the way... What's an "Administrator?" Sumpin' like a "Moderator...?" :huh:

Maybe a "Moderator" who gives better hugs...? :rolleyes:

Whatever it is, I'm sure she's a danged good one!!! :lol:

The Administrator rides heard on everything. A big job.

Allie will be great at it. Congratulations.

Uh Oh!

Thank you for the kind words.

I asked Misty to not announce it as I wanted to lurk around a while and figure out how things work. I don't know how to do anything yet. I'm just snooping around the moderator controls. I stuck my neck out and deleted a spam thread that was reported. I hope I did it correctly.

Yes, Hardpan, it's sumpin' like a Moderator and Lumpy is so in trouble! :angry:;)

I hesitate to say this :blush: but I will attempt to do the work Black Harris did. :wacko: Wish me luck with that. He will be helping me for a while.

I will try to be less of a Blabber Fingers so folks don't think I'm being officious or just plain bossy.

Regards,

Allie

PS Officious: objectionably aggressive in offering one's unrequested and unwanted services, help, or advice; meddlesome: an officious person.

There goes my threads :lol:

Congratulations...

GG ~ :FlagAm:

You will be okay.

Mo sez -- "Lumpy is so in trouble! :angry: ;)"

Allie, the bold red letters of the title under your picture does kinda tell all....... :lol::lol:

:ph34r:

LG

Just kidding. I'm sure you knew that. You'll be okay too, unless you keep calling me Mo. ;)

I'z think it kind of cute :wub::lol:

There's a new sheriff in town you varmints. Better straighten up. :lol:

I new Misty would find a goodn to take on the task. :wub:

I'm sure BH will train you jest fine.

Allie, congrats and thank you for taking on the task. It's not a job I would want, BTDT.

And also a big THANK YOU to Black Harris for his many years of faithful and fair service.

Thank you all for the kind words.

It will be a very "hard act to follow." BH is a great man and his "moderate" demeanor will be greatly missed. I hope he will still visit and comment. :wub: If not, I have his number and email! ;)

Fuller, I think that might be the case. Hubby will not be pleased if I increase my internet time.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Thank you to Mr. Harris for his helpful guidance

and thank you to Mz Allie Mo (NO E, CHARLIE) for her

contributions.

I just know I am going to be in a heap of trouble before this week is over........

I echo the thanks due to Mr. Harris - you did a great job at a thankless task.

Allie Mo, you will do just fine! Congratulations on your "promotion"!!!!!!

My Dear Miss Allie Meaux, First congrats on the new JOB. Second, does this mean no-one can call you a "Silly Little Airhead Snot" and get away with it?

Mind you, I'm not calling you that....I know better.....but I would pay good $$$$ to watch you Whip up on a certain someone who tries that again... Just sayin'

Jake

Is this a demotion? I thought she was once "Queen of the SASS Wire."

She is now the Emperess! ;)

Rat !

She what must be obeyed ! .......at all times......no matter what.......she cracks da whip........she......something...... :wacko:

Congrats Allie (no E ) Mo ! Sure yu'll do a great job, just keep my points low ok Darlin ! ;)

Miss Allie Mo a moderator. I think not.

It says she is an Administrator! This is much more than a Moderator.

She has control over Moderators and a lot that goes on behind the senses in the forum setup.

That's a lot of power at her finger tips. Much restraint in decision making will be needed.

Congrates to you, Miss Allie Mo.

Yup......But da bottom line vein is how much do it pay fer how many workin' hours a day ? :mellow:

Come on.....Y'all want to know....just won't ask cuz ya scared of a point or tree ! :o

Gheeeeeeeez ! :(;):lol:

Archived