SASS Wire Forum

Kay's Surgery was a success

Korupt Karl

With some delays getting started.....surgery was about 2 hours late starting.....just talked to the surgeon and the surgery was successful. Will see Kay in a couple of hours once she is out of recovery. Will update as I know more....

Thank you all for the prayers, positive vibes, calls and texts....love you guys.

KK

8 pm....Kay arrived in recovery....in a bit of pain, but has a button to push which works every ten minutes....probably some good stuff. She is still drifting in and out and I've been able to tell of the success of surgery and that the cancer had not spread to any of the other organs. I got the best birthday present I could hope for....and to all of you pards and pardettes, I thank you from the bottom of my heart for all the support. Tomorrow she will be up and in a chair according to the nurse.

KK

10 AM Tues. The night was uneventful. Her pain is lessened. They will have her sitting in a chair and walking today....it's all good from here on up. Thanks KK

10am on Wednesday. Kay slept through the night and got some much needed sleep. Walked up and down the hallway and sat in a chair for an hour. Got her first taste of food "broth"....if you can call it food and was able to actually drink water from a cup. Still planning on getting her home tomorrow. Thanks for all the continued support.

KK

5:45 pm Wednesday. They told us that she can go home tomorrow evening. She has been up walking...got some chicken noodle soup today. All is looking good....now, I get to be a nurse for about a month or so and I'm happy to do it. Thanks again all....it's proof that prayers do work. THanks for all the support.

KK

7:15PM THURSDAH

We are home...Kay is sleeping....we set up a hospital bed on the main floor in the den....she needs some rest....thanks all.

KK

:lol: :lol: :lol: coooooooooooooooooooooooooooooollllllllllllllllllllll!

cc[

OUTSTANDING!!!

And now a prayer for her complete and speedy recovery!!

That is such great news. I know you feel great Karl.Love to see God working.

FANTASTIC news!

We'll keep the prayers moving yer way, but that's the best news I've heard in a while.

Take care pard.

--Dawg

Wonderful news. Hope she will have a fast recovery.

Will look forward to seeing you both soon.

Love ya Sis & Furball

That's just Great!! I wish her a full and speedy recovery!

The doctor came in tonight and told us that Kay can go home tomorrow night. She got to eat some chicken noodle soup, an english muffin and some hot tea. She has done the walks, physical therapy and everything she has been asked. She is one tough girl. Thanks all for the support and prayers.

KK

God has his hand on Kay. Prayers still up for you and her. Be a good nurse Karl. I got a lot closer to my little wife while I was taking care of Cathy.

Archived