SASS Wire Forum

Not To Brag, But Check Out My Avatar

Calamity Kris

I have an acquaintance who is a graphic artist.  They were looking for some work and offered to make some avatars for me.  Check out the avatar they created for here!!!  Pretty awesome, IMHO.  For anyone interested, I can pass along their contact info. 

Very Nice! Can they do one of me that makes me look younger and better looking? Stop laughing... Why is everyone laughing???

WELL DONE!!

11 hours ago, DocWard said:

Very Nice! Can they do one of me that makes me look younger and better looking? Stop laughing... Why is everyone laughing???

They did make several regression images for me.  I didn't post them because I thought they weren't genuinely me.  I can post some of them if you like.

1 hour ago, Calamity Kris said:

They did make several regression images for me.  I didn't post them because I thought they weren't genuinely me.  I can post some of them if you like.

I personally would love to see, if you think they are a good representation of the younger you. 

35 minutes ago, DocWard said:

I personally would love to see, if you think they are a good representation of the younger you. 

The hair color is my current color but they're pretty nice otherwise.  The last one is a current age that I really like.  I received 15 images in all.

kris2-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

kris5-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

kris11-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

kris7-gigapixel-standard-scale-2_00x.png

Archived