SASS Wire Forum

MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL OF YOU, WHETHER I LIKE YOU OR DON’T AND WHETHER YOU LIKE IT OR NOT

Blackwater 53393

Seriously, I wish all of you a MERRY CHRISTMAS or a wonderful holiday, however you choose to celebrate and for everyone, A SAFE, HEALTHY, HAPPY, AND PROSPEROUS NEW YEAR!!

from Schoolmarm, Hatfield, the grandsons, and ol’ BLACKWATER!!

For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace.”

Come, O God-inspired faithful,
arise and behold the descent of God from on high!
He manifests Himself to us in Bethlehem.
Let us cleanse our minds and offer Him a life of virtue instead of myrrh.
Let us prepare with faith to celebrate His Nativity,
storing up spiritual treasure and crying out:
“Glory in the highest to God in Trinity!
His good pleasure is now revealed to men.//
In His love for mankind He sets Adam free from the ancestral curse.”

FB_IMG_1703478573237.thumb.jpg.aae2cf02d5f8aeb64f3773ac6671550c.jpg

Merry Christmas to all here, and may God grant each of you health, peace, safety, prosperity, and happiness in the coming year.

DON'T YOU BE COMING IN HERE ALL BOLD LETTERS AND SUCH WISHING US A MERRY CHRISTMAS!

I DON'T WISH THAT SORT OF THING, I JUST ORDER YOU TO HAVE A MERRY CHRISTMAS OR YOU'LL BE PUT ON REPORT!

( Ha, I out a-holed you on that one, but you will have a merry Christmas or you'll answer to me!) :)

Merry Christmas to all you reprobates and GOFWG's.

I'm viewing this Christmas with really mixed emptions.

I turned 80.

Oh well, still upright and above ground!

Merry Christmas y’all!

Marry Christmas to All

And to all a good night .

tmp002.gif

Same goes for next year!!!

still the 26th but we are eating leftovers today and they are great , have one more christmas event on friday with a lot of family to attend , im sure we will end up with a few more leftovers from that , we always have too much food at our get togethers , 

tomorrow i have to go to a funeral , this will be the third this year , its getting as common as weddings were in my late 20s and 30s , im not as fond of these , this one is easier as she was in her late 90s but the last two were close friends in their 70s , im expecting one more most any day now - thats a really sad thing about getting older , 

we have been invited to a new years party , it will be first in many years that ive left home on new years , not at all sure how i feel about that yet , time will tell , 

................BUT ,  im going to wish all a happy new year here first - ill be in and out but want to have that said 

Archived