SASS Wire Forum

Karen or Sally

Alpo

Everyone is saying(dammit otto, you are pissing me off. Everyone has seen) the question - many times - Ginger or Mary Ann.

But they are such different people. I'm thinking of two attractive perky petite brunettes. Karen Valentine and Sally Fields.

Karen+Valentine+-+Room+222.jpg

bc6668228de0d8626e6ae443bd6c78b6.jpg

If you had your druthers.

Sally

Sally. I will admit, I'm not a fan of Trans Ams, Burt Reynolds and the like, but I've watched Smokey and the Bandit and Hooper more times than I can count for reasons. Well, one reason.

45 minutes ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

"You take Mary, I'll take Sue,

Ain't no diff'rence twixt the two."

Dave Van Ronk

Back when Mad Magazine was still a comic book, and all they did was parodies, they did one of Archie. And his friend Jughead kept trying to tell him that aside from the hair color Betty and Veronica were the same. But he couldn't see it. Veronica.

And at the end of the comic he's in prison for something, and he finally realized that Jug was right. "Betty and Veronica were exactly the same. And Betty would throw herself at me. SHE THREW HERSELF AT ME!!!!"

Ah well. Teenagers.

2 hours ago, Alpo said:

Everyone is saying(dammit otto, you are pissing me off. Everyone has seen) the question - many times - Ginger or Mary Ann.

But they are such different people. I'm thinking of two attractive perky petite brunettes. Karen Valentine and Sally Fields.

Karen+Valentine+-+Room+222.jpg

bc6668228de0d8626e6ae443bd6c78b6.jpg

If you had your druthers.

If you click on the 3 little dots in the upper right corner you can edit Otto

BTW I’ll take Karen:wub: 

Archived