SASS Wire Forum

SE Regional "Ambush at Cavern Cove" 2021

Barkeep Casey

3 minutes ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Five stages are in the books. We've got five more tomorrow.

So, is your team odds on favorite to win the coveted trail driver award?

Or did a fumble or two take you guys out of the running?

We couldn't have asked for a better weather day than what we ended up with today. We're going to try to dial one up again tomorrow.

Taking on the FL Cracker Crew is a real man sized job.   Does any other state have the “horses” to compete? Inquiring minds want to know. ;-)

Good luck to everyone,

Dutch

• Replies 623
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Dutch Coroner said:

Taking on the FL Cracker Crew is a real man sized job.   Does any other state have the “horses” to compete? Inquiring minds want to know. ;-)

Good luck to everyone,

Dutch

I think the horses were left on stage one.

A great big thank you to all those who worked hard making the match an enjoyable experience.

A huge thank you to all of you who shot the match and to all who camped at the range. Seeing everyone enjoying themselves makes it all worth it. 

This match is well worth the 10 hour drive from the beautiful north shore state of "Other". Branchwater Jack wrote an outstanding match.....loved the story. 

Huge thanks to the entire NAR crew.

Big thanks to Kid Rick for the "hex". It got me a clean match.

Fantastic Match, Great stages, in incredibly fast posse.

A great big Salute to all involved.

Great match and many thanks to all the North Alabama Regulators who put in so much work to make this happen.  

The stages, the food, the awards were all first rate.  Well done.  My only suggestion is to maybe next year make Georgia's Trail Driver award a little bigger, with some LED lights and fireworks.

Another great match was held at Ambush.  Stages were very well written and flowed well.  Facilities continue to improve.  Food vendor did a great job. Kid Rich seems to do a great job covering the place with chicken feet. Match was well run, you can tell much planning went in to it.  Many thanks to all who had a hand in putting on a great match.  Can't wait till next year.

Kajun

25 minutes ago, WiggleyDY said:

Where are the scores?

See the links below

Main Match

19 hours ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Side Matches

2 hours ago, Branchwater Jack SASS #88854 said:

Unfortunately it appears that it is accurate that our tabulations for Trail Driver (fastest state in the region) were indeed inaccurate. Getting another banner, ten pins and shot glasses is the easy part of attempting to correct this. The ability to announce at the banquet that Florida won is the part that is impossible to correct. I offer my most sincere apologies to both Florida and to Georgia for the error.  

Archived