SASS Wire Forum

Weird names for kids

Trailrider #896

There's a urologist in Austin named Dick Chopp. I had my tonsils taken out by Dr Slaughter. Knew a girl in college named Stormy Bridges. Used to work with a guy named Mike Hunt (we used to call new receptionists and have them page him). I work with a lot of ferigners, so it would be cheating to go through their funny names.

And then there was the Hiney Winery.

Welcome To The Hiney Winery

The Hiney Winery was established in 1979 by Uncle Harry Hiney. He had the idea of putting his Hiney in a flip top disposable can. Family friends convinced him that his Hiney was too good to keep to himself so they bought the warehouse behind the library and the rest is history. Since that time people all over the area have been enjoying Hiney Wine.

The tradition is being kept alive by Harry’s two nephews, Big Red and Thor, who refuse to put their name on their Hiney until its perfect. That way you know that anytime you wrap your hands around an ice cold Hiney, it’s going to be the best Hiney you’ve ever had. The entire family is proud of their Hiney. Big Red, Thor, Ophelia, Humphrey, Selma, Ima, Rosey, Anita, Seymore, Lucie and Thor’s wife, Oma Aiken-Hiney are just a few of the Hineys that are part of the crack inspection team that checks every can for quality. Quality assurance and customer care ensures you that you are getting the best Hiney money can buy.

Next time you go shopping, ask your grocer where he keeps his Hiney. The motto of the HINEY WINERY says it all, “You only go around once in life, so grab for all the Hiney you can get”.

My father worked with a guy named Joe Fuchs, the guys had a lot of fun with him!!

There's a Jewish school here called Fuchs Mizrachi, I'm sure the kids butcher that up royal!!

Actually, he's James A. Kirk,

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.cnet.com/google-amp/news/captain-kirk-star-trek-us-navy-destroyer-zumwalt/

it's a Zumwalt-class destroyer, named (ta-daa) the USS Zumwalt.

All of the Farragut class ships were decommissioned between 89 and 94, and scrapped.

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Farragut-class_destroyer_(1958)

I like my story better.

I have a customer who's a brain surgeon....Dr. Blades......................I'm not kidding!!! ;)

Strange names? How about people that call their grandson "Bopper"?

HEY, NOZ!! You're liable to meet that youngun' at Black Gold!! He EARNED that moniker fair and square! What would YOU call a one year old who stands up on his hind legs and knocks out his nine year old brother with a Tonka dump truck!?!?!? :o:lol::lol::lol:B)

There ARE times that his big brother calls him "Sir!"!!!

I thought I'd hear from you about that. :D

Wasn't he at Possum Trot?

My cousin married a guy named Joseph Ucker. You can say it out loud for yourself. He goes by his middle name, Mark.

Worked as a clerk for a Sargent at Ft. Benning in 1969-1970 who's last name was Joy and his wife's name was Joy. Had a neighbor who said a hippie couple they knew named their daughter & son Critter & Varmint.

Schoolmarm had twin girls in her class a couple of years ago named Heaven and Nevaeh!!

I could go into some very interesting, odd, and bizarre names I ran across as the attorney for our county children services. The ones that will most stick in my mind though don't seem too odd, until you consider they are from the same family. Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy.

I could go into some very interesting, odd, and bizarre names I ran across as the attorney for our county children services. The ones that will most stick in my mind though don't seem too odd, until you consider they are from the same family. Mickey, Minnie, Donald and Daisy.

Fifth one could have been Goofy?

Local family whose name was pronounced O'-thu-se.

Yup, spelled Outhouse.

Back in the seventies, my brother went to school with a couple of guys named Chevelle and LeBaron!

When the Opryland amusement park opened back in1972, I had a foreman named Sharon Shane!! He was a great big feller and he had a chip on his shoulder!! :rolleyes:<_<:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Archived