SASS Wire Forum

Dallas at Greenbay

Perro Del Diablo

It's gonna be a tough challenge for the Cowboys, but I'd like to see them win.

I have been waiting 47 years for the Blue Star revenge for the Ice Bowl. That was a sad day but a great game. We all sat around watching it live on a b&w set. I thought my Dad and uncles were going to never quit cussing when wily Bart Starr sneaked past rookie Jethro Pugh!

For some unknown reason, the Cowboys seem to be a much better team on the road than at home. I hope this trend continues. I like both teams, but would prefer to see the Cowboys win. If they lose, then I'll root for the Packers the rest of the way.

After they picked up that flag for interference in the fourth quarter today, I hope to heaven they can find some competent officials for the Packers' game!! That was pure and simple a rape and robbery of the Lions!! The Cowpies er, uh, Cowboys don't deserve to be in this game and I hope karma catches up with them next game!

I've been a Packer fan since 1960, but the Cowboys were for a while my second choice. When Jerky er, uh Jerry Jones took over things went downhill and soon they became unlikeable to me. Liked Emmit and even Aikman okay but they couldn't keep me by the time they were done.

GO PACK!!

I have been waiting 47 years for the Blue Star revenge for the Ice Bowl. That was a sad day but a great game. We all sat around watching it live on a b&w set. I thought my Dad and uncles were going to never quit cussing when wily Bart Starr sneaked past rookie Jethro Pugh!

+10

And been waiting at least that long for Texas Tech to win a conference outright.....believe their record is gonna outlive me.

No Love for the birds?

NAH!! It's a Pete Carrol thing, ya'know? :o:lol:

After they picked up that flag for interference in the fourth quarter today, I hope to heaven they can find some competent officials for the Packers' game!! That was pure and simple a rape and robbery of the Lions!! The Cowpies er, uh, Cowboys don't deserve to be in this game and I hope karma catches up with them next game!

I've been a Packer fan since 1960, but the Cowboys were for a while my second choice. When Jerky er, uh Jerry Jones took over things went downhill and soon they became unlikeable to me. Liked Emmit and even Aikman okay but they couldn't keep me by the time they were done.

GO PACK!!

I was taping Downtown Abbey for the women in my life so saw nothing of the game until the morning show and the horrid officiating that really looked like someone had paid the officials to make sure the cowboys won. A whole series of really terrible calls.

Just shows how much one official can influence the results of a game.

I really hated to root for the Cowboys yesterday but playing the Lions twice already is enough. Suh needs to take a time out and get his head straight. I look forward to the veins in Jerry Jones head bursting as America's team, the Pack sends the Cowboys back to Dallas empty handed.

I really hated to root for the Cowboys yesterday but playing the Lions twice already is enough. Suh needs to take a time out and get his head straight. I look forward to the veins in Jerry Jones head bursting as America's team, the Pack sends the Cowboys back to Dallas empty handed.

Ahhh, they haven't played the game yet, Finagler. :blink:

Dallas is not there due to talent. This diehard Lions fan is going to enjoy the Pack smoking the boys from Dallas.

Yeah buddy! Lion's broke my heart. That official needs some schoolin'!

Just love them haters. :P

One call. That could have went either way. And he pulled on the facemask.

They had the rest of the game to win it.

They could have stopped them on 3rd and 6.

That 10 yard punt did not have anything to do with them losing either I guess.

Dang logic! Had to throw some in here didn't ya! Na, it was just nice to blame someone other than the Lions for beating the Lions. LOL

Yeah, Jerry Kramer blew him out. Packers by ten, easy. Romo will be on his back-owie owie.

You are correct except for the fact that the Plowboys were handed the ball because of that rotten call! All of those things happened AFTER that lousy call!! At the time of that very suspect decision not to call a very legitimate penalty for which a flag WAS thrown, Detroit was still leading and in fact had the play stood as called, the Lions were in field goal range at the least with a first down!!

This is worse than the call that cost the Packers the game at Seattle at the beginning of last season and at least that time the refs had the stones to stand by their call!!

And I'm not a hater!! Well .........in fact maybe I am!! I'll admit that I hate bad officiating and Lord only knows we've seen enough of it lately!! Instant replay my a double s!!

I'm not really looking to debate, but it's called face guarding and it's legal in the NFL. Doesen't matter. Lions fans didn't expect the Super Bowl, just a fair shake for once.

Heck the Loins had a player playing that should not have even been in the game.

Dirtiest player in football. Could not feel his feet and did not know he was stepping, standing, pushing off on

someone's leg.

But that's OK. There are bad calls in games everyday. And yes. This was a bad one. But to say the Lion's would

have won with that call? I don't think so.

P.S. Lion's will really be mad when that dirtiest player in the game signs with Dallas next year. :o:lol:

No. Really. He just might.

Then he will become just a good hard player.

Flags get picked up all the time, no way that ball was catchable. No foul - Lions lose. As far as this week? If I was a betting man, I would be putting my money on the Packers.

Looked at the replay again. Ball was catchable if the player had not been knocked down on the play!!

Heck the Loins had a player playing that should not have even been in the game.

Dirtiest player in football. Could not feel his feet and did not know he was stepping, standing, pushing off on

someone's leg.

But that's OK. There are bad calls in games everyday. And yes. This was a bad one. But to say the Lion's would

have won with that call? I don't think so.

P.S. Lion's will really be mad when that dirtiest player in the game signs with Dallas next year. :o:lol:

No. Really. He just might.

Then he will become just a good hard player.

Hope he does go to Dallas!! It'll make the NFC North a much more respectable division!! With Jerky er, uh, IMEAN Jerry Jones as owner, the cowboys lost my respect (AND SUPPORT) years ago!!

Archived