SASS Wire Forum

"Things That Make No Sense" list!

Utah Bob #35998

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why you can sue & win for your own damn stupidity. McDonalds coffee incident for instance, Why is the death sentence another 20 yrs. or so away---hang'em now or at noon if you'd prefer, anyhow just take 'em out---I'm tired of paying to keep 'em alive just so they can spend more tax dollars appealing

I don't find them appealing at all. :rolleyes:

Why you can sue & win for your own damn stupidity. McDonalds coffee incident for instance, Why is the death sentence another 20 yrs. or so away---hang'em now or at noon if you'd prefer, anyhow just take 'em out---I'm tired of paying to keep 'em alive just so they can spend more tax dollars appealing

While I agree that the epidemic of frivolous lawsuits is senseless, the much popularized McDonalds coffee incident isn't really a good example. Having looked closely at the trial in a liability class I took once, Mickey D deserved to have their ass sued off on that one. But most of the details never made it to the news. It was funnier to make the victim look stupid.

Thanks UB, saved me some typing.

And as to the helicoper hair girl-it is silly, but the hairstylist showed some serious ability

Yeah it's something ain't it? I don't even wanna guess how long she had to sit for that!

How do you tell when sour cream is bad? For that matter, what about cottage cheese?? Guess you gotta' look for the mold.

And why in the H#LL would somebody jump out of a perfectly good airplane??

And then there's "female logic"!!

neck ties.

AMENGLORYHALLELUYAH!!

Why sheep don't shrink when they get wet?

Drive up windows at liquor stores?

Child proof locks/caps on just about anything - (by someone who just got his butt whooped by a 6 year old in a game of pick up sticks :blush: )

Regards

Gateway Kid

Restroom doors that open in so that you have to grab the door knob or handle right after you wash your hands.

Don't get it.

They have a saying in WY...

"It only snows once a year. The rest of the winter it just blows the snow around."

Yeah it's something ain't it? I don't even wanna guess how long she had to sit for that!

probably about the same amount of time that the hair stylist had to stand..... :D

..........Widder

Archived