SASS Wire Forum

"Things That Make No Sense" list!

Utah Bob #35998

Young lady walking along the side of the highway with her back to traffic texting on one device while she is holding another one up to her ear talking. How many of em do you need???!!!

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You really needed to post a warning on that! Two of them are dead, and it looks like they were dead when the pic was taken. The other two are just remarkably well preserved! ;)

AND.....makes me wonder why they have to use sterilzed needles..... :o

..........Widder

Well, that answer is easy. On rare occasions, the medical personnel will accidentally stick themselves. Things can get a little challenging wearing gloves sometimes, and you can fumble things.

- Doc (who never stuck himself yet, but has seen it happen) Ward

To make olive oil you crush olives. Then how do they make baby oil?

:lol::lol::lol: you had to ask?

Why I never can find round tuits...... I keep telling the Missus "I'll get a round tuit". But then, I get to the store and all they have are rectangular and perfectly square tuits. So, I never get a round tuit. :D

I HAVE A "ROUND-TUIT" !!! :o Mom gave me a round pot holder years ago and that is printed on it in big letters! :lol:

Swim suits Why would you put on clothes to get wet?

so my li'l swimmers have sumthin' else to grab on to!!

Water bottled in paper thin plastic bought one at a time out of the convince store coast as much as soda. Or even beer bought in 12 or 24 cartons that come in glass bottles or aluminum cans.

Funny you should mention that. Buddy and I stopped off after work at gas station. My 20 oz plastic bottle of Aquafina was $1.19. His 32 oz glass bottle of Busch $.99.

Lay my tape measure on the kitchen table.

Go upstairs, change clothes and come back down stairs.

Tape measure is gone!? Wife says she didn't see, didn't touch it and has no idea where it is.

A year later i find it buried in a kitchen drawer.

Tape measure is gone!? Wife says she didn't see, didn't touch it and has no idea where it is.

A year later i find it buried in a kitchen draw.

They do stuff like that to us to mess us up. My folk's house is about a half mile away by road but only a quarter mile through the woods. One day while cutting through the woods I came across a heavy construction hammer that had been there for a while. I have no idea how it got there. I'd never seen it before. Anyway, I picked it up and continued on to the folk's house. I dropped the hammer on the picnic tabe and proceed up onto the deck. My folks came out and we set and visited. Dad noticed the hammer and asked where it came from. Before I could answer, mom went into her "You old fool" speach telling him it had been there for years. I had to correct her. She wasn't happy that she'd been caught.

Water bottled in paper thin plastic bought one at a time out of the convince store coast as much as soda. Or even beer bought in 12 or 24 cartons that come in glass bottles or aluminum cans.

Did you ever notice that Evian spelled Backwards is Naive?

Them French is clever little rascals.

A year later i find it buried in a kitchen draw.

Them kitchen draws is something I could never see a use for . . . . kitchen mountains . . .kitchen hills . . kitchen valleys . . . yes . . but a kitchen "draw". Just no need for it. :excl::P

When you keep something for 10 years and throw it away two weeks before you need it!

Nawwwwww, we already know that!! ;) ;) it's just to make you post silly questions like this one!!:D;)

Love ya, Triple D!

Them kitchen draws is something I could never see a use for . . . . kitchen mountains . . .kitchen hills . . kitchen valleys . . . yes . . but a kitchen "draw". Just no need for it. :excl::P

Ha ha

You try typing on a 3" screen with your thumbs while looking thru trifocals. Add auto spell check to the mix! :)

Why is it when you lose something its always in the last place you look :wacko:

Well, everyone would think you're a bit nuts if you keep looking after you find it!

Well, everyone would think you're a bit nuts if you keep looking after you find it!

I keep looking..........after all I've already found 6 or 7 things I forgot I had. I'm looking for the things I gave up looking for 8 months ago.

W----THAT MAKES PERFECT SENSE :D

• 2 weeks later...

Only one boot/shoe on the side of the road.

Lost socks---we moved after 23 years and didn't find even one :wacko: , I even took the washer and dryer apart and cleaned them b4 leaving. :ph34r:

Why they locate the ignition key switch down under the colum and well behind the shift lever where you have to lean way to the right and crane your neck to look up to find it?

There on the left on an International. Go figure.

Archived