SASS Wire Forum

"Things That Make No Sense" list!

Utah Bob #35998

The genius that designed the state prison in Rawlins drew the mechanical room on the NW corner of the building. Double doors 4' wide x 8' high, big enough to remove the boilers if needed. On blustery days(30-40mph) it would take 2-3 men to open the door to allow one man out. I asked the architect how maintenance guys were supposed to get in or out incase of an emergency. He just gave me the befuddled look. Every day is a blustery day in Rawlins. There is another set of doors on the roof top chiller entrance, same problem. That's just one example of why not to place doorways on the NW corner of a building in Wyoming. :)

Assassin

• Replies 144
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Angry women!

Sam, in that case angry women applies.

Ugly tattoos on pretty women.

Why I never can find round tuits...... I keep telling the Missus "I'll get a round tuit". But then, I get to the store and all they have are rectangular and perfectly square tuits. So, I never get a round tuit. :D

Modern rock music.

Modern rock music.

+1

……and of course….RAP!!! ……………..egads!!!!!

People texting while they are crossing a busy six lane street.

For witch it stands one nation under ( GOD )

With liberty and Justus for all.

But our country is pushing GOD out of every thing .

PS. Please pry for our Nation ( we need it badly )

"Tactical" everydamnthing. It's the new "he man" buzz word. I saw a "tactical" propane BBQ lighter the other day.

That and pink an white ladies' camouflage. Where they gonna hide, in a flower pot?

For that matter, camo underwear. I don't about you, but I sure as hell ain't going hunting in the dead of winter in just my drawers.

Modern "magic" packaging, especially the hard plastic clam shell packaging that yoo can't open without a chain saw...and usually has some inexpensive damn near bulletproof item that no one would steal and wouldn' break if you ran over it with a truck.

why folks complain when congress does not pass any bills and then complains at the bills they do pass.

Why the media complains about it being the least productive congress when the less produced the better off we are.

Why folks complain at all about congress and don't vote the ba$tards out!!

+1

……and of course….RAP!!! ……………..egads!!!!!

That's supposed to have a C in front of it!!

Archived