SASS Wire Forum

Thanksgiving "where"

Madd Mike #8595

I am going to see my( buddy since the 5th grade) up in Alaska

If there is snow, we will snowmachine into is cabin way off the grid

If not enough snow, well, guess we will use the comforts of his home in wasila

http://www.bing.com/weather/search?q=Wasilla%20Weather%2010%20Day%20Forecast&unit=F&qpvt=Wasilla+Weather+10+Day+Forecast&FORM=DTPWEA

where are u-aul gunna bee

flooreeda,,, only ting white on tha ground here is sand!!!

Over at my Aunt's in Oak Cliff. See all my cousins and the kids. Watch the Cowgirls make fools of themselves yet again. Talk about and remember all those that have gone on. :(

Whippin up some DEAD TURKEY, sides, and deserts, for 22 family members...... :D

HAPPY THANXGIVING MM. ;) Enjoy yer self in Alaska pard...

Spades H.

Get to feast at brothers house:

3 brothers, 1 sister, Moma, numerous nephews and nieces and their teenage runamucks, Wife and Daughter w/her boy friend (daughters Boyfriend.....not my wifes boyfriend.)

And like Goody, we will talk about those who are no longer with us and whom we hope to see again someday.

..........Widder

I'll be at the Cowgirls game, look for me on TV! I'll be wear'n Cowboy swag!

We was going to my Sisters in MO. Go there most years.

But can not find anyone to take care of the horses this year. With one being new. We don't want to just turn him out.

Think our kids are still going to MO.

So just me and the wife. I am frying the turkey. Have a fire going. Cowboys game. Rest.

I did too, but he knew he was safe, 2000 mi is a long way to go for turkey,,,,,,,,

Our family fixes turkeys, stuffing and gravy for a potluck at the community hall. Some years there's ten people, some years a hunnert an' ten. But there's always a lot of food, and anybody in the community what wants to come fer dinner is invited. Only Thanksgiving my bride of 29 years has ever been to except once many moons ago when we went to my dad's house...

Staying home this year rather than going to Linda's friends up in OK near Haworth. Had TG dinner last Monday at Pappadeaux off 75 in Dallas with brother before he did the snowbird thing to his appartment in Puebla, Mex on Wed.. Linda says she is not doing TG dinner this year AND Christmas so I am grilling steak for us (should be better anyway)......hoping for a good movie OR pretty weather and I will go shoot at the range. Yea, I will probably check on Cowgirls too. Happy TG to ya all.

Buick and I got invited ta Grizzly Dave's house

oh now i know who is NOT getting a gun for Christmas after all.

Gonna be here, at home, surrounded by our family and friends. One year we had 22 people here.....I figure only about 10 this year. We miss the Thanksgivings we used to have out at the Purgatory Flats shoot.

Mrs. Lose and I host TG for lots of kids and grand kids. I even invite her ex because he is a lonely person and I feel sorry for him. He seems to enjoy himself. We invite a few Marines from Camp Pendleton and always get one or two extra. We probably enjoy TG more than other holidays.

For all of the 50 years that my wife and I have been married,she has cooked thanksgiving dinner.All but one.That year on of my brother-in laws wife tried.When nothing was good and we found the giblets still in the turkey it was back to our house.I have tried to get her to go somewhere but this is her thanksgiving gift to anyone that wants to come.The most we have had was I think was 31 show up.I did not know 10 or so of them.It was some of her kin and their in-laws or out-laws.WE will be at home again.I took out the hams and turkey at 4:30 this morning.I hope you all have a great thanksgiving.May God bless you all,I know he has me.

Archived