SASS Wire Forum

Hey, Everybody it's EARTH DAY.

Whiskey Business

Well,I started Earth day off right. On my 18 mile commute in my gas gusler, I kept it under 85. For the most part. Okay, didn't really but I thought about going the speed limit. Didn't litter too much, just threw a styrofoam cup and couple of cigarette butts out the window. Reused my disposable coffe cup for several cups of coffee. Okay, not really, but I thought about it.

I drove to work in my civic, even though if the company allowed it I could easily do any work for the day at home. Now I'm sitting in an office with tons of lights on, and computers, printers, fax machines, etc etc. For lunch I'll pull some frozen food out of packages and throw the packages away and fire up the nuke box to heat the food. Since it's Friday I'll stop on the way home and pick up some take and bake pizza, go home, bake and eat the pizza, watch some tv, play on the computer some, maybe watch a baseball game on TV and then go to bed. Sounds like any other day to me.

Nothing wrong with respecting mother earth as I see it.

Nothing wrong with respecting mother earth as I see it.

but how far does one go? - :blink:

http://www.canada.com/technology/document+would+give+Mother+Earth+same+rights+humans/4597840/story.html

GG ~ :FlagAm:

Being retard as I am and not having any commute the only thing I could do was go out to the truck in the driveway, start it up and let it idle for an hour. LOL

WK

People go to extremes on everything. :wacko:

I made a lamp out of last nights beer bottles.

That's the spirit!! :lol:

People go to extremes on everything. :wacko:

I hear ya UB :lol:

I know you've seen this but.....what the heck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VThQr8fDiLA

That el Gordo Macho burrito I had last night has finally reached critical mass. I can only think my home-brewed methane has got to be killin' those pesky Ozones left and right.

I let Schoolmarm cut the grass. Now the yard looks better and she's happy. My world is now a better place!! B)

Yes you did and as a reward I posted a nice story for you on the Wire! :lol:

After reading this thread, I went right outside and hugged tree. -_-

Did I do good? :huh:

I hear ya UB :lol:

I know you've seen this but.....what the heck

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VThQr8fDiLA

Oh what a tangled web we weave

When hippies in the woods we leave. :wacko:

Let's see,

I took all of my old motor oil and drained it into the storm drain, wouldn't want it to spring a leak on the side of the house.

Smashed all of my used fluorescent bulbs in the trash can to save room at the dump.

Turned my AC thermostat to 65 and left the doors/windows open, try to stop global warming.

Took all of my cigarette butts and buried them in back yard carefully encased in plastic bags, to save the sea turtles.

Finally, I emptied all of my aerosol cans that I had in the shed by spraying them out in the air at sea level so that I could dispose of them properly in the county incenerator.

I've done my part.

Well.....lets see....whar to start......

Took in just shy of $50,000 in ubc. (used beverage cans)

Bout $20,000 in #2 insulated copper wire......

Put bout $ 80,000 in watse in da Mississippi River !!!!

Do it count....uh.....do it ? :unsure:

I mowed the green stuff does that count. I need to go shoot with

the Orygun Cowboy's, so I had to get it done.

Let's see,

I took all of my old motor oil and drained it into the storm drain, wouldn't want it to spring a leak on the side of the house.

Smashed all of my used fluorescent bulbs in the trash can to save room at the dump.

Turned my AC thermostat to 65 and left the doors/windows open, try to stop global warming.

Took all of my cigarette butts and buried them in back yard carefully encased in plastic bags, to save the sea turtles.

Finally, I emptied all of my aerosol cans that I had in the shed by spraying them out in the air at sea level so that I could dispose of them properly in the county incenerator.

I've done my part.

Cypress, you done real good, son. I wanna be just like ya, when, uh, IF I grow up!! :o:lol:

Well,I started Earth day off right. On my 18 mile commute in my gas gusler, I kept it under 85. For the most part. Okay, didn't really but I thought about going the speed limit. Didn't litter too much, just threw a styrofoam cup and couple of cigarette butts out the window. Reused my disposable coffe cup for several cups of coffee. Okay, not really, but I thought about it.

I wore green today, shoes, dress, stockings, and lipstick... Everyone told me I was late.. not sure why? lol.

Archived