SASS Wire Forum

Hit man

I've been watching a lot of old TV series, mostly CDs that I check out from the public library, and I have recently noticed that there seem to be a lot of characters who are hiring a hit on someone.  It got me to thinking:  how does someone, say a housewife or a business owner, just common folks, find a hit man?  It seems that there must be a yellow pages or website so a person could contact one.   I have looked at bulletin boards for business cards, but haven't found any.  And how do they pay for it?  Do hit men accept Master Card or Visa?  Do I need a photo ID to prove who I am?  Will they take a personal check, S&H Green Stamps of food stamps?  Do they have a payment plan for people who can't afford to pay for it all at once or can someone work it off or trade services?  They talk about taking out a contract.  Is this a legal document and do you need a lawyer, paralegal, or someone to witness it?  Do they offer senior or veteran discounts or do  they have coupons for specials like buy one - get one half off?

From the other end, how does a hit man get into the business?  I'd think they'd have to do some kind of advertising to get started, or if it's word of mouth, how do I find someone to ask?.  Is there a school for hitmen, of maybe some sort of apprenticeship, perhaps a business organization or labor union they can belong to?   Can an aspiring hitman work at it part time until he / she learns the trade well enough to go full time.  Do hit men have any benefits from their employers, a retirement plan or medical program?   Do they have Guild or Fraternity sort of thing, maybe a hit man lodge?  Do they have secret handshakes or decoder rings?   Do the better known ones give out autographs to fans.  Is there a hit man fan club?  Can I buy a hit man cap or tee shirt or some other thing, like an action figures or bobble head dolls. or cap guns? 

I think I need to go get some breakfast  My blood sugar is a bit low and I'm feeling . somewhat dehydrated.

Forty,

Are you just “Alpo” curious, or do you have a target in mind?

Just asking for a friend!:D

CJ

41 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

There is a toll free number 1.888.HITMANN, that is answered at FBI HQ in Quantico.

Outsourced to a call center in Pakistan.

2 hours ago, Cactus Jack Calder said:

Forty,

Are you just “Alpo” curious, or do you have a target in mind?

Just asking for a friend!:D

CJ

If I have a target in mind I'll probably shoot him myself.  I don't need no steenkeen hit man.  :rolleyes:

1 hour ago, Michigan Slim said:

It's official folks! Weed is legal in Arizona and Forty just burned a big fatty with Alpo!

I never use the stuff.  I've always been screwed up enough without it so why spend good money on something I don't need.....except for guns that is.

1 hour ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

Forty and Alpo are organizing a business and Forty wants the business west of the Mississippi, Alpo can have the East.

I was in business for myself for eleven years once.  I don't ever need that aggravation again.

1 hour ago, Injun Ryder, SASS #36201L said:

The answer to most of the questions is YES. But they would have to kill you if they told you.:D

If they come to get me I hope they bring a few friends, some shovels, and enough boxes to take their trash away with them

Lots of funny answers, but "backpage" and other web sites offer things like this.  You can download an internet browser called "Tor" to access the "dark web," which encompasses something like 90% of all internet traffic.  

At one time I knew a bunch of lowlife that would take care of things for me if I ask them to

My Dad, ran with some rough fellas knew some people that could set one up with a hitman back in the 60’s and 70’s. I do not know any details on costs or how one went about it except you showed up at a specific bar and asked for a specific someone then later they came and got you for an interrogation to see if you were legit, had the money and weren’t a cop. 
I am quite sure that these days its much more sophisticated. 
For some reason I seem to recall the sum of $50,000 was the fee back then “if you wanted it done right”.

For all I know it was all bull crap. 

My guess is right about now there’s a guy in a room somewhere reading this and calling someone and saying “I don’t know. It’s some kind of Cowboy Cult. They hang out in an online Saloon. This thing is Nationwide! What do you want us to do?…:lol:

40 minutes ago, Pat Riot said:

My guess is right about now there’s a guy in a room somewhere reading this and calling someone and saying “I don’t know. It’s some kind of Cowboy Cult. They hang out in an online Saloon. This thing is Nationwide! What do you want us to do?…:lol:

‘S more’n nation wide!  We’re all over the world!! :ph34r:

24 minutes ago, Blackwater 53393 said:

‘S more’n nation wide!  We’re all over the world!! :ph34r:

Ah, Maaaaan, why’d you go and tell ‘em that! We needed are out of country Pards to bail us out at some point. Now they now we’re worldwide….Oh, wait! That means Interpol…never mind. We’re good.

Proceed

1 hour ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

If you. become a Hitman, Just be sure your first assignment isn't on someone name 'The Boogyman' or 'The Widowmaker'.

..........Widder

Widder is easier and quicker.

3 hours ago, Pat Riot said:

My Dad, ran with some rough fellas knew some people that could set one up with a hitman back in the 60’s and 70’s. I do not know any details on costs or how one went about it except you showed up at a specific bar and asked for a specific someone then later they came and got you for an interrogation to see if you were legit, had the money and weren’t a cop. 
I am quite sure that these days its much more sophisticated. 
For some reason I seem to recall the sum of $50,000 was the fee back then “if you wanted it done right”.

For all I know it was all bull crap. 

Sure. They take the money and do nothing.  What can the "customer" do, call the police?

Ad in the newspaper

Positions available:

Get away drivers

Safe crackers

Hit men 

Forgers

Collection agents

Defense attorneys

Send a recent resume with three reference who are not related to you

We are a drug free, smoke free, snitch free environment

Knew a fellow (rest his soul) who'd burn down a barn for a twelve-pack.

Had a cousin that rode with a rough biker gang and one of them told me when I was with my cousin if I ever needed to get rid of someone to look him up. Not sure how serious he was but he looked the part anyway.

TM

Archived