SASS Wire Forum

Prayer Posse

Hoss

Got word my oldest brother passed away this afternoon.  Headed out to Colorado in the morning. Please keep myself and the rest if my family in your prayers as we travel over the next week.

I'm confident Chuck us with Jesus now, and can take some peace with that. What really hurts is both of my brothers and sister were coming to my house next week for a get-together, the first time we had all been together in years.  

We are not promised tomorrow.  Don't put off seeing your loved ones.  And more important, if you don't know Jesus as your Saviour, don't delay.  If you gave questions about Him and His grace, I would be honored to share what I know, and what He promised me.  

Sorry for your loss.

Prayers for your family and friends.

Prayers and condolences to you, your family, and friends from Dakota Skipper and the Dawg

Prayers up for comfort for you and all your family Hoss.

15 hours ago, Hoss said:

Got word my oldest brother passed away this afternoon.  Headed out to Colorado in the morning. Please keep myself and the rest if my family in your prayers as we travel over the next week.

I'm confident Chuck us with Jesus now, and can take some peace with that. What really hurts is both of my brothers and sister were coming to my house next week for a get-together, the first time we had all been together in years.  

We are not promised tomorrow.  Don't put off seeing your loved ones.  And more important, if you don't know Jesus as your Saviour, don't delay.  If you have questions about Him and His grace, I would be honored to share what I know, and what He promised me.  

I too am confident that your brother is now in the presence of our heavenly Father.

I would simply pray that you, your family and loved ones are watched over with His infinite mercy, compassion and grace as you go through these trying times.

As other words written in red are truly truth, in an earthly sense so are yours.

Bless you

:FlagAm: :FlagAm: :FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

Prayers up for the family. Great News he took his first breath of Heaven!

Hoss...my heart is sad for you. No words can fill this void. I pray for you as you have for me in the dark moments with the full understanding that with Gods grace  we will make it thru. Our thoughts and prayers are with you my friend....Jim

Archived