SASS Wire Forum

Undercover Shorts?

Cons? Really?

Okay, how about SIXTY DOLLARS A PAIR FOR UNDERWEAR?????

Then we have the old favorite, I WORE 'EM YESTERDAY, SO THEY'RE IN THE DIRTY-CLOTHES, SO I CAN'T CARRY MY GUN?.

I don't really see a pro, except for the people making them and selling them to people with more money than sense.

Alpo is correct in my book.

ED: But, and there is always that nasty but, look at all of the hang downs that people

put on a six pound rifle to make it a twelve pound rifle and call it tactical. If I could

discover a way to mount a radar antenna on a picatinny rail, I could make millions.

Unless one dresses like a pants-on-the-ground thug, I don't a kickdraw when the gun is needed.

Also, most of us on this forum are not shaped like the model anymore.

A coworker recently walked up to me while I was rubbing my belly and said 'if the bubble is in middle, you're level.'

What is this "underwear" you speak of??

I see the points.....and will save my money for a battery operated hammer from Harbor Freight!

They got them on sale?

Unless one dresses like a pants-on-the-ground thug, I don't a kickdraw when the gun is needed.

Also, most of us on this forum are not shaped like the model anymore.

A coworker recently walked up to me while I was rubbing my belly and said 'if the bubble is in middle, you're level.'

You sayin' I don't look good nekkid anymore?

And you'd know that because....!? :P:lol:

I come in here ta catch up on Linn's story and find yu fellas tawkin' bout yer unnerwears?? and/or lack of??? oh geez....now I dunt need ta be readin' tha story while I et....I dunt gots no more appytit..... :blink::blink::blink::wacko::P

I come in here ta catch up on Linn's story and find yu fellas tawkin' bout yer unnerwears?? and/or lack of??? oh geez....now I dunt need ta be readin' tha story while I et....I dunt gots no more appytit..... :blink::blink::blink::wacko::P

Confession...bout yer unnerwears?? and/or lack of??? ...Just wondering...

TL

Man, after looking at the pictures, I think that if your piece were to snag while you were drawing, you could give yourself one hell of a wedgie. :o

That Thunderwear Holster is the perfect way to ensue that you will not survive an AD.

You may survive, but Darwin will have done his work. For the rest, a negligent discharge would be a rather cheeky affair.

Where, exactly, did that stupid term come from?

If you must know, I've heard 2 origins, but no one knows for sure.

1. During the 70's, college kids thought the soldiers in vietnam went without underwear to improve ventilation. Nobody tell me if that was true please because I don't wanna know and it doesn't matter. It only matters that college kids thought it so.

2. Soiled doves, shall we say, in england during WW2 were called Piccadilly Commandos and it might have come from them.

Archived