SASS Wire Forum

Were has your SASS Badge been?

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

I sure some have seen were people have taken a personal item and taken pictures of it on travels, etc. I was cleaning some stuff from Photobucket, and seen this. My badge on the cockpit, My first badge, before I went life and really started shooting. So, any pics with were your badge been?

Somewere over South Carolina, night. MT

SDC12938_zps71524d3a.jpg

My SASS badge has been to Matches in Calif, Arizona, Colorado, Hawaii. Now that I'm retired, I plan to take it to lots of States.

Jake

P.S. My Badge has also been to Orygun, Wash, Nev, Utah, New Mex.

Th

Hi MT,

Mine hasn't been anywhere that exciting unless you count "in the box I shipped UPS ground to Illinois with my duds."

On me, it has been to Orygun, Nevada, Illinois, and California.

Regards,

Allie Mo

Sounds neat, what states has your badge been in, and possible outside US. MT

I must be sick I wear mine on vacations too. Tombstone, EOT, Grand canyon,Deadwood, Little Big Horn, Mt. Rushmore, Custer.

ILL.State shoot, OK,State Shoot,last fall we went 40 miles out in the Gulf, from Orange beach yep it was on my vest altho it was in the galley.also to the Fort Morgan been a fort before the Civil War. I always get looks and questions aboutSASS.

Happy Trails

How's about:

Norway, Sweden, Finland, Germany, Italy, Cech Republic, Hungary, New Zeland, Australia

Texas, Louisania, Colorado, Utah, New Mexico, Flordia, Arizona, Nevada, Calif, Montana, Oregon, Idaho,Wyoming and soon to be in Canada.

All the photos have the badge attached to me and Nellie Belle, so I won't bother to bore you with 'em

Every state in the Union except HI and AK, most of Canada, and New Zealand. But, I know of several that have been at least as far, if not farther.

Events in;

Maryland, Pennsylvania, Virginia, West Virginia, Delaware, Connecticut, New Hampshire, Georgia, Tennessee, South Carolina, North Carolina, Florida, California, Ohio, Nevada.

I don't let my badge go anywhere without me.

4 years worth of the best Florida shooting anyone could ask for.

I'd like to visit some more FL clubs this year. B)

Waimea

:FlagAm:

My badge has been in matches that I've shot in.. well.. it's been in Illinois (home state), Missouri, Minnesota, Texas,

Going to those matches my badge passed thru Arkansas, Iowa.. maybe Oklahoma??

Rance ;)

Thinkin' retirement in about a month and a half...

Gonna have my SASS badge in a lot more states I hope.. :blush:

I don't get out much. In 11 years of CAS, my badge has only been out of the state of Georgia only once, and that was only up in Tennessee.

From 2002-2009 I only shot at my local club.Then I decided I wanted to start traveling to other clubs.So I joined SASS.Since then other clubs in Mt,also Idaho,Utah Nevada and Arizona.This year I'm wanting to add at least one in Wa. and Wyoming.

Lately it's been in the bottom of the gear box in my cart, at least I think that's where it is, it tends to fall off when I wear it.

But, I reckon it's gone with me everywhere I've shot, Colorado, Wyoming, Texas, and Arizona.

Well, I've been a whole lot of places but where my SASS badge directly is concerned I've only shot matches in Texas and Oklahoma. Does Hawaii count if I ate dinner there a time or two with SASS members there?

***Nubbins***

Archived