SASS Wire Forum

Need the prayer posse for an injured child

This was posted to facebook by a friend and neighbor from my childhood.

"Please keep my youngest daughter in your prayers...my daughter was attacked/mauled by an ex-canine dog that got loose from it's owner while she was trick or treating. She had 4 hours of surgery overnight to repair her right arm and stitch up her right leg. She is 60 lbs and the dog was 122 lbs. She is resting now but it was not the halloween anyone could ever imagine. Thanks in advance."

So please pray for Chloe Mintz of Memphis, Tennessee

Prayers up for the childs complete healing, both physical and mental. Sometimes the wounds heal faster than the mental trauma the little girl is sure to have suffered.

Prayers up for her family that the Lord holds them in His hands as they go through these times of sorrow.

Respectfully

:FlagAm:

Gateway Kid

J. Mark, prayers up for Chloe and her family. May her recovery be speedy and complete and may the family's faith give them strength and peace.

The Story

Prayers on the way. Sure hope she will find peace from that terror.

Prayers up from Texas for the healing of this sweet little girl.No one should have to go through what she had to go thought.

Prayers on the way from the CC camp. My experience like this when I was young has left a life time of fear of dogs. I hope this won't be the case with this child.

I hope justice is done with the dog and the dog owner.

My prayers for peace and complete healing... Wisdom, skill, and discernment for all of the medical staff... Comfort and understanding for Chloe and all involved... She sounds like a determined little girl... she could be a cowgirl...

Vaya con Dios

http://www.wmctv.com/story/15928116/memphis-girl-mauled-by-dog-while-trick-or-treating

Here is the story. I wanted to also express thanks to the off duty officer for his quick and selfless actions. I saw the picture of his leg and he got bit pretty hard as well.

Prayers up pard

You need to get her around another dog asap !

She dont need to fear dogs for the rest of her life .

GOD BLESS.

Prayers up pard

You need to get her around another dog asap !

She dont need to fear dogs for the rest of her life .

GOD BLESS.

Despite Knifemaker's senile failure to remember my kids are boys and not girls and the fact that this is a friends child, I still thank you for the thoughts.

She is around three dogs at home and already knows that the dog in question, to quote her "Had a bad attitude" She is a trooper.

J. Mark, it sounds like, despite all the terror, she still has a great attitude. That will get her further along in her recovery than anything the doctors can do.

Prayers continuing for Chloe.

Archived