SASS Wire Forum

Anyone have experience, pro or con, with gun mag Warehouse?

Alpo

Their prices are pretty good. Shipping also. Tell you the truth, in this day and age that makes me leery.

Anyone ever dealt with them?

I can’t find what they accept for payment. I tried to start the order process, but you can’t proceed without signing up for an account. No thanks. 

BBB gives them a A+, which just means there haven’t been any complaints. Not much good press on Yelp. 

https://m.yelp.com/biz/gunmag-warehouse-irving

Edited by Abilene Slim SASS 81783
  • Thanks 1

13 minutes ago, Abilene Slim SASS 81783 said:

I can’t find what they accept for payment. I tried to start the order process, but you can’t proceed without signing up for an account

I noticed that. That's one of the reasons that I decided to ask.

On the plus side, they did tell me how much shipping would be before I made the order.

• Like 1

I bought from them two years ago this month.  Great price and payment by credit card.

• Like 1

I have bought from them twice in the last 6 months, quick service, good prices AND availability, credit card. I will use them again.

Imis (who hates to admit on this wire that I own anything that uses mags)

• Like 1

I've bought magazines from them several times as recently as Nov 30th.  It is my go to magazine source.  Paid using Visa credit card.

• Like 1

8 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

I have bought from them twice in the last 6 months, quick service, good prices AND availability, credit card. I will use them again.

They are not mags, just bottom feeders.....Just makes them sound better....

Texas Lizard

• Haha 1

8 hours ago, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Uhh...that round thingie under your lever action rifle barrel is a mag...technically.:P

• Like 1

On 1/27/2024 at 8:48 AM, Imis Twohofon,SASS # 46646 said:

Your penance: Say 10 hail Brownings and then you’ll be absolved. 

Actually, I am not ashamed to admit I own a few magazine fed pistols. Love my semiautos. 

——————————————————-

Also, there’s another place that sometimes has some good deals. The Mag Shack. 
https://themagshack.com/

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Pat Riot said:

Actually, I am not ashamed to admit I own a few magazine fed pistols. Love my semiautos

You shouldn't be. I'm not even ashamed to admit that I own a few double action bottom feeders - two Berettas, three Walthers and a Makarov.

• Like 1

28 minutes ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

Bass Pro several months ago stopped carrying Guns, Guns and Ammo, Shooting Times, and in fact all of the gun magazines. Does this Warehouse have a good selection?

They stopped carrying guns?

Oh, I get it. This an attempt at humor, right?

• Like 1

I actually talked to the clerk about why they no longer carried the magazines. When he told me that the governor and the legislature were to blame, I realized we were talking about different things.

Bass used to carry numerous firearms magazines (publications) in several cases near the checkout stands. Then, one day, they were all replaced by beef jerky and such. Never could get an explanation. Print stuff not selling anymore, I suppose...

• Haha 1

7 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

I actually talked to the clerk about why they no longer carried the magazines. When he told me that the governor and the legislature were to blame, I realized we were talking about different things.

Bass used to carry numerous firearms magazines (publications) in several cases near the checkout stands. Then, one day, they were all replaced by beef jerky and such. Never could get an explanation. Print stuff not selling anymore, I suppose...

Seriously? We aren’t talking about periodicals or publications. 

I figure he threw out the comment about them not selling magazines at wherever as a funny.

But you seem to take it seriously, so he ran with it.

And threads quite often go off sideways. Go read the one about cliches, starting with the original post. The last dozen or so have nothing to do with the original post. It's taken a life of its own.

5 minutes ago, Alpo said:

I figure he threw out the comment about them not selling magazines at wherever as a funny.

And threads quite often go off sideways. Go read the one about cliches, starting with the original post. The last dozen or so have nothing to do with the original post. It's taken a life of its own.

25 minutes ago, Alpo said:

No kidding…Really? I hadn’t noticed. :P

20 hours ago, Red Gauntlet , SASS 60619 said:

yup ,  and the markup on beef jerky is too good to not use those shelves 0 all about turning revenue 

• Like 1

CDNNSports.com

• Like 1

Thank you for your recommendations, one and all. I just placed my order.

And if they rip me off I know who to blame.

:P ;)

1 hour ago, Alpo said:

Order arrived today, 4 days before it was expected.

Who’re ya gonna blame for that? :P

• Haha 1