SASS Wire Forum

Ever hear a song and it sticks in your head all day?

Every single day of my life and it happens multiple times a day! Sometimes I wake up with a tune in my head and wonder how it got there.:o

15 minutes ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Every single day of my life and it happens multiple times a day! Sometimes I wake up with a tune in my head and wonder how it got there.:o

Same here.

This morning I woke up with a country tune from my childhood “I’ve got a never ending love for you” is the main lyric. I have no idea who recorded the song, maybe Buck Owens?

Anyway, I woke up with it and it’s still here. I have never liked that song. Heck, I don’t even like Country Music. Go figure. 

I challenge anyone here of a certain age to listen to Mendelssohn's The Hebrides, Op. 26 "Fingal's Cave" without thinking of a certain Mynah Bird....   :rolleyes:

(I've been haunted by this tune since I was four and a half years old....  :huh:)

6 minutes ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Never happened to me.

But I heard a rumor once that the Long Ranger kept Beethovans 5th in his head every time he

rode his horse real fast.

..........Widder

Wonder why? Beethoven has nothing to do with the Lone Ranger. That was Rossini's William Tell.

I saw something the other day that reminded me of that mynah bird.

There's a bird in the front lawn, and all the sudden he jumped up in the air three or four inches. And while he was up there I saw that there was a worm in his beak.

Apparently he had caught the worm and tried to pull it out of the ground, but the worm was longer than his neck, so he jumped up in the air to give himself enough height to get the worm out.

And I heard that song.

Just now, bgavin said:

"It's a Small World after all.."
"I love you... you love me... we're a happy family"

Not cool! LOL

1 hour ago, Rye Miles #13621 said:

Same here and it's not just sometimes in the morning...it's every morning. Rarely a song that I like either.

I hate all of you...

12 hours ago, Widder, SASS #59054 said:

Never happened to me.

But I heard a rumor once that the Long Ranger kept Beethovans 5th in his head every time he

rode his horse real fast.

..........Widder

11 hours ago, Alpo said:

Wonder why? Beethoven has nothing to do with the Lone Ranger. That was Rossini's William Tell.

Well, that proves my point that the Lone Ranger don't know anymore about music than I do..... :lol:

..........Widder

Archived