SASS Wire Forum

NEW JEDI: Buckaroo Bubba #203

Widder, SASS #59054

YEEHAW, another 'official' recognition and presentation of the JEDI Pin was awarded this past weekend to a well deserved GF in OHIO..... Buckaroo Bubba.

Buckaroo Bubba is JEDI GF #203 and ifn he wants, can add it into his signature line on the SASS Wire for all to see.

During the past 4-5 months, I had been sent recommendations from 3 different JEDI GFer's nominating him for JEDI status with a very healthy resume of info.

Congratulations Bubba. You is..... JEDI GF #203!

..........Widder

Congratulations to my good friend Bubba.

Well-deserved

Great leadership in Ohio SASS

President of the Tusco Long Riders.

Way to go Bubba!

--Dawg

You da man Bubba. Good friend and one of best ambassadors for our game.

Congratulation JEDI #203.Welcome to the best bunch around.

Yippee ki yo! Congrats, BB. I look forward to meeting and shooting with you one day. In the meantime, welcome to a perverse group of cowboys and cowgirls who find their fun double fisted.

EXCELLENT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you all for the warm welcome to the Jedi's and the kind words. I was very honored to be presented my pin by BDOC and John Barleycorn. I have been working hard at becoming proficient at shooting Gunfighter over the last 1 1/2 years and to be recognized for my work for the sport is really something special.

I am lucky to be surrounded by a lot of special people in this sport, a lot of other Jedi's as well. It's nice to be able to measure myself against some of the best GF's in the nation. I get to shoot against National Champ Culpepper when he is back North. BDOC and Barleycorn almost every month, can't say enough about those two!. Boaz and Doc Eells when I make it down to OVV. My friend Buck D. Law, what can I say. I have never met him in person but what a great guy! Always get to shoot with Split Rail and Stone Creek Drifter! My good buddies Prairie Dawg, Stonewall Jake, Colorado Coffinmaker, my Tusco GF Teachers!! Without Dawg's encouragement to shoot GF probably wouldn't have stuck with it.

Just so many people in this sport that mean so much to me! I love this sport. I love promoting the sport. I love what this sport stands for! Running my club and the work I do for the sport is my way of giving back to the sport that has given so much to me!

So thank you all again! I will wear my JEDI Pin with Honor!

Buckaroo Bubba - Jedi Gunfighter #203

Bubba my friend! Welcome to the fold! Great having ya with us! Be even greater shootin with ya at Ohio State and Tusco's annual this year!

Thanks Doc! Sure looking forward to the Ohio State Shoot!! Holding you to High Noon at Tusco!!

Glad to have ya'!! It's one of the most flattering and humbling things that's happened to me. You'll feel that way for a long time.

Again!! WELCOME!!!

Bubba, congratulations. Like my ol' grey haired daddy always said..."if your good you don't have to brag, everybody else will do it for you." I guess they just did the braggin'

Once again Good Work, and congrat's

Archived