SASS Wire Forum

1,501 posts..............

Knarley Bob

The post counter says I have posted over 1500 times here!

I still got no demerits, and on my info thingy it says I'm neutral.

What the heck is neutral? I'm as biased as the next guy.......... :P What's a guy gotta do, poop on the key board?

I know, I'll get kilt at home I do that. :unsure:

Knarley

And this danged site keeps making me sign in every time................no I ain't gettin' the hint!!

I remember, waaaaaay back at the dawn of time, when the wire was new. We celebrated hitting them big milestones.

1000. Wow. Then 2000. Two thousand meant you were a blabberfingers. Then 5000. That was an illustrious blowhard.

Seems like Rolan Kraps was the first one to hit 10000, and people were talking about his forming a new wire posse - the Krappy Gang. Everyone wanted to hit 10,000 so they could be part of the Krappy Gang..

But damn, Bob. 47 thousand? Wow.

• 3 weeks later...

I remember, waaaaaay back at the dawn of time, when the wire was new. We celebrated hitting them big milestones.

1000. Wow. Then 2000. Two thousand meant you were a blabberfingers. Then 5000. That was an illustrious blowhard.

Seems like Rolan Kraps was the first one to hit 10000, and people were talking about his forming a new wire posse - the Krappy Gang. Everyone wanted to hit 10,000 so they could be part of the Krappy Gang..

But damn, Bob. 47 thousand? Wow.

Those were the days, Alpo.

Of course, the Wire was a LOT more fun back then.

Howdy,

If you have to sign in every visit you are deleting your cookies.

Get on internet tools and change the deletion.

Best

CR

ps-I cant give you step by step cause different browusers are different.

Archived