SASS Wire Forum

Urge Californians to re-call Feinstein

Marshal Dan Troop 70448

Seems not all those that own firearms, some for hunting, target shooting, or the different games/sports of shooting that is out there to enjoy are on the same page. Some will think and say well a "ban" won't affect me, but its a start to finally take all firearms, or restrict their use and sales. Like the quote, "first they came for----, until finally they came for --- and no one was around to protest". It could happen, its happened in other countries. We could be left with just cap and ball firearms. As to the 2nd amendment guaranteeing our rights, amendments have been ratified in the past. The wording alone should make all firearm owners think, (which could include, and might not have exemptions this time around).

As to Treaties, which has been the goal of the UN to control world wide "guns", remember that these laws or proposal go first to the Senate and voted on, at present overwhelming Democrats. This bill if approved could be hidden in other proposals before they get to the House, or the next time the House could have a majority of Democrats. So making your vote count, rather then protesting will save our 2nd Amendment rights.

Also, gun owners can get together, right now, at this moment, by have a re-call on Feinstein and others who propose these "ban" and making criminals of the law abiding gun owners. We may not be able to stick together when a ban comes, but we sure can stick together on a re-call of those that don't believe in the 2nd Amendment.

Rather then filling pages upon pages of what ifs, and what "I' will/would do, etc. etc. Start now to stop it, rather then wait to see what happens. MT

We could be left with just cap and ball firearms.

Currently, cap and ball revolvers, muzzle loaders, etc. are considered "non-guns" and aren't regulated in most of America any more than a BB gun. The day some homicidal maniac chooses to kill people with one... the gun grabbers will jump on them also.

It would be nice... but you must remember this... she has probably twice as many supporters in the SF Bay area alone, than the entire population of Wisconsin.

As bad as she is, she has been untouchable. At 80yrs old and one of the richest women in the world, she will most likely hang it up long before she is voted out of office.

Snakebite

It would be nice... but you must remember this... she has probably twice as many supporters in the SF Bay area alone, than the entire population of Wisconsin.

As bad as she is, she has been untouchable. At 80yrs old and one of the richest women in the world, she will most likely hang it up long before she is voted out of office.

Snakebite

Alas true.

SF, LA, Hollyweird, Suckramento alone have the votes to let her survive a recall.

If not Feinstein,then those that support her and her agendas in other states. Otherwise, we very well might be giving up our firearms, and possible CAS, if she gets her way. There may not be exemptions this time around.

Won't matter if it comes to be who will pick up the banned firearms, most I'm sure, rather then be outlaws or bad guys, will turn their firearms in, or if relegated to Class 3, purchase the proper stamps to keep them, if possible. I'm sure also, that if it comes to that, just saying they were sold, may not hold.

She may very well keep her position if recalled, but it will put the fear into those that follow, and some or many may not survive. Since its also many Liberals that own firearms.

But to do nothing, when something is available--------. MT

.........Won't matter if it comes to be who will pick up the banned firearms, most I'm sure, rather then be outlaws or bad guys, will turn their firearms in, or if relegated to Class 3, purchase the proper stamps to keep them, if possible. I'm sure also, that if it comes to that, just saying they were sold, may not hold....but to do nothing, when something is available--------. MT

I don't totally disagree. VERY few gun owners would stand at the door and do the "... from my cold dead hands.." speach. It would only get them shot. Most of us have guns that are registered and certainly tracable. Here in California we have been under some heavy gun laws for a while now, which has left us with many registered guns. Starting next year, Long Guns must also be registered. But, there are a HUGE number of firearms that are not registered, and it is very doubtful that they would be offered up. In fact, I would suspect that many of them would not even be found in a search. I'm not sure how they would even know what Long Guns you had purchased since there is no central registration required (Yet). And... even if they did find a record of sale at a local FFL, how would they have any idea that you still had the gun? It is NOT illegal to sell a long gun out of the state of California as far as I know... heck.. I sold two Long Guns at WR last year... havn't got a clue as to who the guy was that bought them. So... no doubt, if such a unlikely event were to take place, the vast majority of firearms would still be out there. Most of them are NOT registered or recorded anywhere.

Snakebite

Snakebite

and promising them more each day ;)

I may be wrong ,,,,,but ,,, doesn't a Re-call make them Un-able to vote,till the re-call issue is settled ???

Jabez Cowboy

Seems not all those that own firearms, some for hunting, target shooting, or the different games/sports of shooting that is out there to enjoy are on the same page. Some will think and say well a "ban" won't affect me, but its a start to finally take all firearms, or restrict their use and sales. Like the quote, "first they came for----, until finally they came for --- and no one was around to protest". It could happen, its happened in other countries. We could be left with just cap and ball firearms. As to the 2nd amendment guaranteeing our rights, amendments have been ratified in the past. The wording alone should make all firearm owners think, (which could include, and might not have exemptions this time around).

As to Treaties, which has been the goal of the UN to control world wide "guns", remember that these laws or proposal go first to the Senate and voted on, at present overwhelming Democrats. This bill if approved could be hidden in other proposals before they get to the House, or the next time the House could have a majority of Democrats. So making your vote count, rather then protesting will save our 2nd Amendment rights.

Also, gun owners can get together, right now, at this moment, by have a re-call on Feinstein and others who propose these "ban" and making criminals of the law abiding gun owners. We may not be able to stick together when a ban comes, but we sure can stick together on a re-call of those that don't believe in the 2nd Amendment.

Rather then filling pages upon pages of what ifs, and what "I' will/would do, etc. etc. Start now to stop it, rather then wait to see what happens. MT

Interesting idea, however, it gave me a laugh as she has been re-elected many times and I believe her district contains San Francisco -- which is a far left on looney scale as it gets! :blush:

Remember a "bill" is only a bill until it makes it out of committee (after hearing opposition by citizens and constituents) and is brought to the floor (if it makes it that far) for debate and a vote. Then it must pass BOTH "chambers" the House and the Senate. It's up to citizens (us) to put so much pressure on the legislators (phone, write, threaten, coerice them on a daily basis) and let them know if they vote for the bill they will NOT get our vote thus ending their "livelihood".

I fear that the way things are,California will continue to sink until Arizona has ocean front property.

Roy

Native Californian

I have voted against her and Boxer everytime they come up for re-election, as I have urged everyone I know to vote against her. My dipshit bleeding heart liberal brother cancels out my votes with his every time. You should have heard him on New Years saying how happy he was that Obama was going to fix the fiscal cliff issue and how glad we was that Obama got re-elected, too bad he can't get re-electred agian in 4 years.... Apparently stupid just happens, his views are unique in the family. I would say he must be adopted except the family resemblance is too strong to doubt. Isn't there an island we can ship him, Feinstein, and all the rest of the stupid masses to?

:ph34r: With any luck, Feinstein and Pelosi both will DRINK themselves out of office.....

Meanwhile, during the public input portion of debate over any bills, I hope the Shooting Sports organizations who sponsor top competitors will make the likes of Jarret, Rogers, Miculek and the many others available for testimony.

I may be brushing up on my archery skills. That's even tougher with arthritis than CAS.

Take a hint from Widder and "keep a good thought", while following Colonel Dan's admonition and "DO SOMETHING".

Be careful of what you wish.

She's darned near 80, just re-elected for another six-year term. Can you imagine what would happen should she resign or become incapacitated while in office... and the governor appoint an interim replacement? :huh:

My God... Just imagine "Senator Gavin Newsom!" :o

With that thought I think I'll go take some Tums and pray for good reasonable health for our current senator. :(

She's darned near 80, just re-elected for another six-year term. Can you imagine what would happen should she resign or become incapacitated while in office... and the governor appoint an interim replacement? :huh:/>

My God... Just imagine "Senator Gavin Newsom!" :o/>

With that thought I think I'll go take some Tums and pray for good reasonable health for our current senator. :(/>

Damn Hardpan I really did like you till you said that, I think I am going to be sick now

Guest Cinch, SASS#29433

Howdy,

She cant pass laws by herself.

Its up to folk from the other 49 states to make sure how the votes go.

Best

CR

Ding, ding, ding! This is the correct answer! There are thousands of cities in the U.S. and only 12 keep the blue folks in power. We need to contact our legislators often and remind them who we are and where they come from. Remind them to represent us!!

I am getting so tired of the media acting like the blue folks and their agenda is in the majority. The red folks need to keep reminding that we are here and very much the majority of the nation.

Now a good recall can distract attention from an agenda but a bunch of phone calls from the red areas of the state to their representative can maybe offset the madness.

Damn Hardpan I really did like you till you said that, I think I am going to be sick now

I know, Shoer... makes me ill to ponder, but it's an all too real scenario. :(

She's darned near 80, just re-elected for another six-year term. Can you imagine what would happen should she resign or become incapacitated while in office... and the governor appoint an interim replacement? :huh:/>

My God... Just imagine "Senator Gavin Newsom!" :o/>

With that thought I think I'll go take some Tums and pray for good reasonable health for our current senator. :(/>

Did you really have to say that? You have a warped and evil mind. I think I'll go be sick now.

Ding, ding, ding! This is the correct answer! There are thousands of cities in the U.S. and only 12 keep the blue folks in power. We need to contact our legislators often and remind them who we are and where they come from. Remind them to represent us!!

I am getting so tired of the media acting like the blue folks and their agenda is in the majority. The red folks need to keep reminding that we are here and very much the majority of the nation.

Now a good recall can distract attention from an agenda but a bunch of phone calls from the red areas of the state to their representative can maybe offset the madness.

That is the true problem - apathy on the part of the people. We sit and whine about things to each other, but too few of us are willing to write or call our elected representatives to give them our opinions.

Archived