SASS Wire Forum

so the wife said -

Too Tall Bob

"Why don't I buy you a new gun for Father's Day?". And I said.........

Being the good and appreciative husband (sounds good anyhow) that I am, I said......

Thanks dear, but instead, why don't you get that shotgun you really wanted. I can always get pick out a new gun later.

Well, actually I said - "How about that open top I've been eyeing?" Followed by "Then I can get a 2nd one and have a pair!" And then she said........

and I said "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?".

Pretty darn close! J Bar - you must know my wife!

And I really do want a pair of opentops! Dang!

However, on the upside, I was told I had dang well be shooting Saturday AND Sunday this weekend.. So not all bad.

And that's when the fight got started.......

Har! My wife learned her lesson a dozen years ago when she said I could get some guns to start Cowboy Action shooting. :lol:

Har! My wife learned her lesson a dozen years ago when she said I could get some guns to start Cowboy Action shooting. :lol:

I almost spewed NZ Sauvignon Blanc on that one! :lol: Of course I can say the same thing about Wildcat and CAS clothes. Holy Hannah! :o But she never says a word about new guns. :)

I started to say . . . "WoW. . . that'd be just GREAT . . "...... but then I WOKE up . . . remembered that I didn't have one of them thing'rs ( wife ) and that I am free to BUY ALL THE GUNS I WANT ! Any time I want ! . . . and not body tells me that I CAN'T . . or that there is a BUDGET . . . or any such NONSENSE :excl::)

I started to say . . . "WoW. . . that'd be just GREAT . . "...... but then I WOKE up . . . remembered that I didn't have one of them thing'rs ( wife ) and that I am free to BUY ALL THE GUNS I WANT ! Any time I want ! . . . and not body tells me that I CAN'T . . or that there is a BUDGET . . . or any such NONSENSE :excl::)

Betcha got a dog to keep yer warm at night, cause with that attitude...you won't have a partner. ;)

Being the good and appreciative husband (sounds good anyhow) that I am, I said......

I know I know... Not this year dear, my 14 safes are full so I am buying a new safe first.. lol

Betcha got a dog to keep yer warm at night, cause with that attitude...you won't have a partner. ;)

He does have a dog, Blackie.. and he has guns... remember the song.. "happiness is a warm gun"? lol... Just picking on Wolfees thru you..

Deja Vous - you been peekin' in my basement agin'?

How else would you know how many safes I got!

You all got me chuckling so hard, I need a shot of scotch to calm me down. Bottles

out fer whoever else needs a shot....

Deja Vous - you been peekin' in my basement agin'?

How else would you know how many safes I got!

You all got me chuckling so hard, I need a shot of scotch to calm me down. Bottles

out fer whoever else needs a shot....

Wow.. great taste, guns, scotch, and a nice wife that puts up with you.. lol... If you get a safe, that burgandy one with the black tint around the edges and the very cool Old Safe spinner thinger would look great in your living room.. lol

Noooo, I have too many now. :rolleyes:

Ummmmm.......ain't ya' gonna' get a bit scorched there Badger with your pants burnin' like that? :blink::blink::blink:

Just an observation.

EC

I say "Who are you and what have you done with my wife?????"

...I already have!

Archived