SASS Wire Forum

I'm still here

It's be put off fer nother day.

More info comin'.....please stand bye !!! ;)

It's be put off fer nother day.

More info comin'.....please stand bye !!! ;)

Did I get left behind or was the rapture called off?

BH

:rolleyes: Y'all would of been the first ta be shake'n and bake'n......guess we all dodged it again. :P Glad you'r still around to watch all us idjuts. :lol:

No one knows the day or time. Nuff said.

Roy

BH

Hello down there. I didn't know they had WiFi in heaven! :lol:

Angelic BSD

Well now, this is a revolting development. I was planning on putting off my Christmas shopping next year, but since the Rapture Didn't Rapture, I may have to rethink that.

Now I am gonna have to find out what my wife wants for Christmas and see if I can afford it. :blink:

:unsure:

BH

After 2 out of three gun failed on Saturday it had me wondering if the prophecy was not coming true :wacko:

Howdy Black Harris,

Glad yer still here.

I have E-mulled ya a couple of times, and got no reply.

Seems ya did not get them, so I'll try this. The SASS confusser, somehoe, regestered me as Texas Cowboy, but my alais is Tex Hewitt, how do I get this changed? You can reach me at----texhewitt38145@att.net-----Thannks

BH

Hey Pard!

It must have been called off. You would never be left behind. ;)

:wub:

AM

PS Dear Tex Hewitt, I was thinking about you (you sent me a very welcome message once) :) and wondered where you'd gone. I'm glad to see that you are still here.

Dang it!!! I put off cleaning the gutters and patio furniture. Had to do it this afternoon,, under orders from the chief of household. Thought it wouldn't be needed this year. Wonder what the reverend Charming will have to say on his radio program?

I started to get really drunk last night..I'm not supposed to be drinking but I figgered what the heck, since the world was going to end anyhoo I wouldn't have to worry about a hangover the next morning.. :unsure:

I changed my mind and abstained however, and woke up to a beautiful New Mexico morning..Life is good! :D

It had to be postponed so Harold Camping could count the money he made from his scam.

I heard it was in the neighborhood of 10 million big ones!:wacko: Yea this dude's got really BIG ones!:lol:

My problem is I have to start sending stuff back. I had maxed out all of my credit cards.

I thought it was here for a minute.

Turned out to be a wobbly leg on my chair.

That was close! :)

I am all stocked up on Twinkies and ammo and was hoping for the Zombie Apocalypse!! Is it against the law to kill the Un-Dead?

In any case, it looks like the shysters are still here with the rest of us, just richer than the rest of us by lightening the wallets of fools and mental midgets. I suspect these sky pilots will get a reward for their efforts but it won't be the one the want.

I spent my birthday(Sunday)at Pick a Part helping the boys wrangle parts to keep their cars on the road. There was a plethora of cars from the 50's and 60's. Someone must have sold their collection. My friend John and his son Scott went too. John knows I'm shopping for a Lance camper and he found a beauty for me that even already had the SASS sticker on the back window! Here is a picture:

http://http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/reddykw/lance.jpg

Thanks MMH! I tried to post it as a picture but it did not work. Can't seem to get the edit thing to work right now either.

http://i17.photobucket.com/albums/b63/reddykw/lance.jpg

is the link you want. You have an extra http:// in there.

Hey BH!!!! ...or is it Ack! Ack!????

...curious minds were just wonderin'!!!! <_<

Archived