SASS Wire Forum

It's Almost Friday Humor Thread

Subdeacon Joe

13 hours ago, Sedalia Dave said:

fh1.jpg

So, Lee Trevino was being interviewed & was asked about the pressure of making a putt with thousands of dollars of prize money on the line. Lee responds by saying, “That’s not pressure. Pressure is making a ten dollar putt with only five dollars in your pocket!”

Edited by Canton Chris
  • Like 2
  • Haha 3

The way that was written was kind of dumb.

"Lee Trevino, a professional golfer..."

Now, if you did not know Lee Trevino was a professional golfer, you most likely did not know he was Mexican. And it was him being Mexican that made the joke work.

I mean, hell. If I was cutting my front yard I doubt if someone would stop and ask if I spoke English.

So whoever wrote that to post on the net should have mentioned he was Mexican. Makes the joke work better.

• Confused 1
  • Sad 1

A seventy-four-year-old man is sitting on a park bench, sobbing, when a young man walks by and asks him what's wrong.

Through his tears, the old man answers, "I'm in love with a twenty-two-year-old woman."

"What's wrong with that?" asks the young man.

Between his sobs and sniffles, he answers, "You don't understand, every morning before she goes to work, we make love. At lunchtime, she comes home and we make love again, and then she makes my favorite meal. In the afternoon when she gets a break, she rushes home and gives me oral sex, the best an old man could want. And then at suppertime, and all night long, we make love."

He breaks down, no longer able to speak.

The young man puts his arm around him.

"I don't understand. It sounds like you have the perfect relationship. Why are you sitting here on this park bench crying?"

The senile old man answers, again through his tears, "I forgot where I live.”

• Haha 4
  • Sad 1

10 minutes ago, Marshal Mo Hare, SASS #45984 said:

A seventy-four-year-old man is sitting on a park bench, sobbing, when a young man walks by and asks him what's wrong.

Through his tears, the old man answers, "I'm in love with a twenty-two-year-old woman."

"What's wrong with that?" asks the young man.

Between his sobs and sniffles, he answers, "You don't understand, every morning before she goes to work, we make love. At lunchtime, she comes home and we make love again, and then she makes my favorite meal. In the afternoon when she gets a break, she rushes home and gives me oral sex, the best an old man could want. And then at suppertime, and all night long, we make love."

He breaks down, no longer able to speak.

The young man puts his arm around him.

"I don't understand. It sounds like you have the perfect relationship. Why are you sitting here on this park bench crying?"

The senile old man answers, again through his tears, "I forgot where I live.”

...... (I'd be crying too ... :()

• Like 2
  • Haha 2