SASS Wire Forum

Is this an "immigrant resettlement flight"?

Three Foot Johnson

I read an article recently where government C-40A Clippers (Boeing 737's) were being used to ferry illegals to various areas around the US. The planes in the article were white, with no obvious markings. Day before yesterday, I happened to see a white jetliner landing at the Helena airport. I got home, found it on FlightAware, which identified  it as a C-40A, and backtracked it to NAS Key West, then back to its home base at NAS Jacksonville, where it had started out that morning. A quick search found Key West has an immigration and citizenship services office... hmmm... After leaving Helena, the 737 flew to Reno, then to San Diego Naval Supply Center/Naval Intelligence Activity on Coronado Island. Coronado also has a big immigration and citizenship services office. The airliner stayed there overnight, then flew from Coronado to Glacier Park International airport in Kalispell, Montana, then to Norfolk NAS, where it stayed overnight, then down to Key West NAS this morning, and back up to its home base at NAS Jacksonville. So... did they dump a bunch of illegals in Helena, Kalispell, and Reno, or is my tinfoil hat on too tight?

Flight.jpg

Remember they are not "illegals."  They are "migrants."  Sort of like geese doing what comes naturally.  I know this is true, Jen Psaki said so this very morning.

Building Back Better!

Remember when we had a legitimate press, and they would have been hot on the trail of a story like this?  How can anyone call themselves a 'news organization' and not do so?  Reporters and their masters have forgotten what real journalism is all about.

LL

2 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

I read an article recently where government C-40A Clippers (Boeing 737's) were being used to ferry illegals to various areas around the US. The planes in the article were white, with no obvious markings. Day before yesterday, I happened to see a white jetliner landing at the Helena airport. I got home, found it on FlightAware, which identified  it as a C-40A, and backtracked it to NAS Key West, then back to its home base at NAS Jacksonville, where it had started out that morning. A quick search found Key West has an immigration and citizenship services office... hmmm... After leaving Helena, the 737 flew to Reno, then to San Diego Naval Supply Center/Naval Intelligence Activity on Coronado Island. Coronado also has a big immigration and citizenship services office. The airliner stayed there overnight, then flew from Coronado to Glacier Park International airport in Kalispell, Montana, then to Norfolk NAS, where it stayed overnight, then down to Key West NAS this morning, and back up to its home base at NAS Jacksonville. So... did they dump a bunch of illegals in Helena, Kalispell, and Reno, or is my tinfoil hat on too tight?

Flight.jpg

I think plane loads of illegal immigrants would stand out Helena, Reno & Kalispell far more than than some of the other places that they are supposedly being dumped.  No one who works at any of the airports has said anything to the local press?

Governor Gianforte has accepted about 75 Afghan refugees since October, one of which immediately landed himself behind bars for a rape in Missoula. He and his attorney are claiming the transgression should be forgiven because it is the culture he came from and he didn't know any better. :angry: 

25 minutes ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Governor Gianforte has accepted about 75 Afghan refugees since October, one of which immediately landed himself behind bars for a rape in Missoula. He and his attorney are claiming the transgression should be forgiven because it is the culture he came from and he didn't know any better. :angry: 

Shoot him and the dirtbag attorney who would even say such a thing!

2 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Good point.  The culture in many U.S. cities has become walk into any store and steal stuff and walk out.

14 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

Remember they are not "illegals."  They are "migrants."  Sort of like geese doing what comes naturally.  I know this is true, Jen Psaki said so this very morning.

I don't give a good God damn what the $%^&^%@@$#%&^*& say I will continue to call them what they are, illegals. They came into this country in violation of our laws, so until they go back to their country of origin, and Follow Our LAWS to return, they are illegal. :(

16 hours ago, Larsen E. Pettifogger, SASS #32933 said:

If they sneaked over the border, then they are criminals.

If breaking the law to get there doesn't count, then does that make burglars members of the family?  Can I claim them on taxes?

13 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

He and his attorney are claiming the transgression should be forgiven because it is the culture he came from

I'm okay with that. The culture he came from says that if you steal they cut your hand off.

Cut his wedding tackle off.

Bretbart doesn't report anything other than second or third hand Crap.

How many of you stalwart defenders of Truth, Justice and The American Way were present to see and document exactly who or what was on the airplane?? 

1 hour ago, Colorado Coffinmaker said:

How many of you... were present to see and document exactly who or what was on the airplane?? 

Exactly - on the surface, it was just an out-of-place airplane, flying to odd places, so who knows. A Navy airliner in Montana is definitely out of place, especially at two different civilian airports.

This might be relevant:  https://www.jbsa.mil/News/News/Article/2839014/arnorth-military-hospital-support-to-fema-begins-in-montana-continues-in-three/

One of the medical teams referred to is a US Navy team

"The Navy purchased the airplanes using standard commercial practices, ordering six of the 737-700C models[when?]. The first two of four aircraft were delivered on 21 April 2001 to Fleet Logistics Support Squadron Five Nine (VR-59) at the Naval Air Station/Joint Reserve Base Fort Worth, Texas, "  Link: https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Boeing_C-40_Clipper#C-40A

And since at least some of the planes are part of the US Naval Reserve, they might have used the flight as a way for reserve pilots to get their required flight hours in.

30 minutes ago, Chantry said:

And since at least some of the planes are part of the US Naval Reserve, they might have used the flight as a way for reserve pilots to get their required flight hours in.

Perhaps, but unless the hours were required to be "in type", there must be a more suitable way to build hours than flying a 737 with a crew of three border to border and coast to coast twice.

3 hours ago, Three Foot Johnson said:

Perhaps, but unless the hours were required to be "in type", there must be a more suitable way to build hours than flying a 737 with a crew of three border to border and coast to coast twice.

I find Naval reservists flying the C-40A around the country delivering US Military personal and/or supplies a more realistic conclusion than dropping illegal immigrants in the various states up north where one would expect them to stick out like a sore thumb and with no one leaking the story to those credible elements of the press that would love to run worth such a story.

I hate to say it....but at the start of the pandemic, we saw 'tons' of 16 passenger vans, usually in groups of 3 or 4, at our local Pilot station.

None spoke English...and most of the licensce plates on the vans were Michigan.

Hmmmm....in the middle of NM...quite a ways from Michigan.

Maybe by flying these 'folks' they are trying to stay out of eyesight???

Archived