Jump to content
SASS Wire Forum

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Trigger Mike

I don't understand how it effects me

Recommended Posts

I read a headline that this woman was mad about the new law Alabama passed so she is going to pose nude in protest.   How is that a means of protest?  Since I won't ever see the pose how will I be forced to effect change?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The real protest will occur shortly after she disrobes...

 

Oh wait....check this out...and uh, never mind...:rolleyes:

 

 

https://canoe.com/entertainment/celebrity/emily-ratajkowski-strips-to-protest-alabama-abortion-law/amp

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Dang... how do I get her to protest here?

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She needs to visit a steak house and put some meat on those ribs based on the picture in your link.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
19 minutes ago, Pat Riot, SASS #13748 said:

The real protest will occur shortly after she disrobes...

 

Oh wait....check this out...and uh, never mind...:rolleyes:

 

 

https://canoe.com/entertainment/celebrity/emily-ratajkowski-strips-to-protest-alabama-abortion-law/amp

 

Remember, Pat, that no matter how little she wears in public, it is your responsibility as a man to not look.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

"by preventing women of low economic opportunity the right to choose to not reproduce.”

 

So apparently some have decided that abortion has become a form of birth control? What? Pills, condoms, IUD's or abstinence are too inconvenient? That is a very disturbing thought.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
46 minutes ago, Marshal Hangtree said:

 

Remember, Pat, that no matter how little she wears in public, it is your responsibility as a man to not look.

Ah, but see, that is what they think. That is not what I think. I think I will just ignore the situation completely. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Lady Godiva started it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Utah Bob #35998 said:

Lady Godiva started it.

Lady Godiva rode side saddle giving birth to the phrase "hurray for our side."

 

Yeah, I know, I'm a sexist, racist, everything hating old white man.

 

KMA!!!  Live with it!

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I think if I was as bony as her I'd keep my clothes on.  Thankfully I am not SO should I pose naked in support of Alabama?  If I followed her logic I would.  Can someone come help me set that up?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I remember back when they were burning bras and not wearing them in protest and I really cheered them on and supported their protest and wish they’d never stopped that protest.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

She is just some two bit actress looking for attention. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

So apparently some have decided that abortion has become a form of birth control? What? Pills, condoms, IUD's or abstinence are too inconvenient? That is a very disturbing thought.

Unfortunately that's pretty much the case in today's world.

Some years ago, I was having a discussion with my ex-sister, (don't ask), and her daughter. Her daughter was yapping about her and her friends basically jumping into bed with anybody that would jump into one with them. She was mentioning that a friend was "having" to get another abortion. I commented that if they would just keep their clothes on, that wouldn't happen. She looked at me like I was nuts.:(

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Did anyone , other than me notice that she has brown eyes?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:

She is just some two bit actress looking for attention. 

 

Maybe she has a latent desire to be a porn star!

Blackfoot

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
17 hours ago, Clay Mosby said:

"by preventing women of low economic opportunity the right to choose to not reproduce.”

 

So apparently some have decided that abortion has become a form of birth control? What? Pills, condoms, IUD's or abstinence are too inconvenient? That is a very disturbing thought.

You understand her thinking perfectly.

Abortion is never a good thing, but sometimes it is the least bad thing IF IT IS MEDICALLY NECESSARY TO SAVE THE LIFE OF THE MOTHER!

By making it just another form of birth control they take things to an immoral level.

 

Duffield

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Who?  

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
18 hours ago, Whiskey Business said:

She is just some two bit actress looking for attention. 

I'm reminded of Paul Harvey when he reported about such going ons,

"She would want me to mention her name..."

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I prefer to watch MLB brawls on youtube.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It just shows how silly and self absorbed people have become for them to think that if they take off their clothes that I will change my moral standards.  Roll tide

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use.